Dave Mustaine: Are You Ready To Take The Risk? Review

artist: Adriana Rubio date: 03/19/2012 category: books
Adriana Rubio: Dave Mustaine: Are You Ready To Take The Risk?
I personally can't think of anything I like about this book except the photos of my idol Dave Mustaine. It's a good thing to have for a collector like me but if you want to know about Dave read his own book and forget this one.
 Richness of Content: 1
 Style: 1
review (1) user comments vote for this book:
Dave Mustaine: Are You Ready To Take The Risk? Reviewed by: CoreyDanielsx, on march 19, 2012

Richness of Content: I would like to start this off by saying I am not the kind of man to bash anyones works but when you do an unauthorized biography you really need to do your research. For years US Dave Mustaine fans couldn't find many book on him until he recently released his own autobiography so when I found this I had to pick it up. Right off the bat I couldn't get into it most the info she had was wrong and it made me wonder where she got this information from. Any true Megadeth fan would already know if not know more then the author did writing this book. // 1

Style: I personally think the writing in this book is poor. At the same time though I give credit that the author is from Buenos Aires and maybe something was lost in translation. I'm not sure how much she had written before this but then again I shouldn't have to make excuses to justify this train wreck of a book. // 1

Overall Impression: I personally can't think of anything I like about this book except the photos of my idol Dave Mustaine. I hate the writing it seems the author was more trying to throw out that she has met famous artists then doing her job in writing a book about an amazing musician and include accurate facts. There is no flow to this book everyone I ask to try and read it can't make it past the first chapter. Its a good thing to have for a collector like me but if you want to know about Dave read his own book and forget this one. // 1

Comments