Unbroken Review

a perfect murder: Unbroken
Released: Jun 13, 2004
Genre: Rock
Styles: Hardcore
This is some real hardcore! Fast, loud and banging.
 8.5
Unbroken Reviewed by: _1LaStTrY, on june 23, 2004

Sound: Well well well, for every person on this site that said to himself, where the hell has metal gone ?! Look no further, A Perfect Murder starts where pantera left. This is 100% pure metal, without the technical guitar parts, just pure headbanging and moshing. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are not that good, but who the hell cares, it's the music that counts! All I can say is that the lyrics go well with their style of music. // 6

Overall Impression: I love this album, the sound is great! I love it all, except for the lyrics who can be better. Top songs for this record include "Another Day, Another PLague", "No pulse in my veins", "Time Bomb" and a couple of others. If I lose this album, I'd probably go and pick up another one. Go visit their site for any other info at www.xaperfectmurderx.net. // 8

Unbroken Reviewed by: unregistered, on november 29, 2004

Sound: This album is all to familiar for the "hardcore" sound. Yes, it is produced by Jamey Jasta, who is in an awesome hardcore band. But this album seems to fall short in my opinion. It's just to similar to every other hardcore band out there. Take this album and compare to Unearth and tell me if you can differnciate the two. Take two guitar players who mix punk and metal one mediocre drummer a guy who can scream and a useless bass player and you've got A Perfect Murder. And alot of bands come to think of it. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just extremely unoriginal. If this were to have come out before any of the hardcore cd's that exist today, then maybe it would be a good cd, but since these guys just wanna follow in the footsteps then they can for all I care go to hell. There worthless. // 6

Lyrics: The lyrical concept isn't something that hasn't been tried before either. It's a good message of "Overcoming Adversity," "Deafeting The Odds" and all that but it's too overdone and played out. Not to mention Medicore. // 6

Overall Impression: Eh. Wouldnt get if I didn't have too. // 6