Who Made Who Review

ac dc: Who Made Who
Released: May 24, 1986
Genre: Hard rock
Label: Albert
Who Made Who is a hard rock album by Australian band AC/DC, released in 1986 as the soundtrack to the Stephen King movie Maximum Overdrive.
 9.2
 9.3
review (1) 5 comments vote for this album:
Who Made Who Reviewed by: Ledzeppelin0094, on september 03, 2008

Sound: I can't get enough of ACDC they have such a great sound, in fact it was them who inspired me to play guitar. Unfortunatley I found that the Who Made Who album had good riffs, but I didn't feel it was as good as some of the others, I do like they album, it features the hit songs Hells Bells and You Shook Me All Night Long(from the Back In Black album)and For Those About to Rock, which I think are all great songs, I also thought that the drums to the song DT were great and original. I hear many people say ACDC's song sound the same. In fact in an interview with Angus Young, Angus said "I hear people say that we have done the same album 11 times, well they are lying, we have done the same album 12 times", of course joking. This album I feel has a slightly different stlye than some other albums, I still give the sound an eight. // 8

Lyrics: I thought the lyrics were pretty good, it was just something about them that just fitted perfectly with the music, as many of you who are in a band, you know it can be hard to do that some times. As far as the singers skills go, I think Brain Johnson does very good, although there is a big difference in how Brian sings and how Bon Scott sung, Brian did a great job. He gave them a different singing style and kept the singing just as good. // 10

Overall Impression: This album beats most of the albums from other artists, but for ACDC albums it's not really one of my favorotes. I find all of the songs good, the only one that I do not like, is Ride On, it is not their style at all. I love that they put some songs off some other albums, such as Hells Bells, You Shook Me All Night Long, and For Those About To Rock, as I mentioned earlier. There honestley isn't much that I don't like about the album. If I lost this CD I would go by another one as soon as I could, or steal my friends (just kidding). // 9

More Ac Dc reviews rating latest review