All Against Me Reviews:
against me: Transgender Dysphoria Bluescompact discs
Against Me: Transgender Dysphoria Blues

Released: Jan 21, 2014. Genre: Pop Punk, Alternative Rock. Label: Total Treble Music. Number Of Tracks: 10. This is the first album from the band since lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist revealed living with gender dysphoria for her entire life and transitioned to living her life as a female - the album's theme is tied to this revelation as well, being a concept album about a transgender prostitute.

POSTED: 01/22/2014 - 08:27 am

6.8
against me: Searching For A Former Claritycompact discs
Against Me: Searching For A Former Clarity

Release Date: Sep 6, 2005. Label: Fat Wreck Chords. Genres: Punk Revival. Number Of Tracks: 14. Against Me launch their explosive third album. This CD combines heavy rock, folk, blues, all encased in an awesome punk shell.

POSTED: 08/22/2011 - 07:36 am

9.2
against me: White Crossescompact discs
Against Me: White Crosses

Released: Jun 7, 2010. Genre: Rock, Punk. Label: Sire Records. Number Of Tracks: 10. Against Me! takes bold moves on its latest record White Crosses, which isnt pinned down to any one genre this time around.

POSTED: 06/04/2010 - 06:11 am

8.3
against me: As The Eternal Cowboycompact discs
Against Me: As The Eternal Cowboy

Released: Nov 3, 2003. Genre: Punk Rock, Folk Punk. Label: Fat Wreck Chords. Number Of Tracks: 11. It's a great album and it really showcases some of the best songs that Against Me has ever made. Much better than their newer music.

POSTED: 02/11/2010 - 03:17 am

9.2
against me: New Wavecompact discs
Against Me: New Wave

Release Date: Jul 10, 2007. Label: Sire Records. Genres: Punk, Rock. Number Of Tracks: 10. Against Me! continues to epitomize traditional punk with its latest release New Wave.

POSTED: 07/14/2007 - 07:53 am

8.6
against me: Reinventing Axl Rosecompact discs
Against Me: Reinventing Axl Rose

Released: Jan 6, 2004. Genre: Rock. Styles: Punk Rock. Number Of Tracks: 11. Fantastic folk/punk, like Billy Bragg/Stiff Little Fingers/Clash: a socio-political soundtrack for those about to rock! This is the first document of Against Me! in their new form as an electric, four piece band.

POSTED: 01/08/2007 - 08:31 am