The Party Scene Review

9.3
 9.1
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
The Party Scene Reviewed by: unregistered, on september 22, 2011

Sound: The sound on this album is brilliant from guys in their senior year of high school. Alex Gaskarth's vocals really show what pop-punk is about! Some of the songs on this also have meaning, e.g. "The Girl's A Straight-Up Hustler", which is by far one of the best songs on the record! // 8

Lyrics: The lyrics are just outstanding, as I said earlier, some have meaning, and some are just for fun. One of the songs ("Break Out! Break Out!") really has a pop-punk feel to it! A Song about having friends there when you need them. "The Party Scene", about living life to the full. Alex's singing skills are really shown off with these lyrics! The first single off this album, "Circles", is one of the best, it also comes with the first music video the band made! // 10

Overall Impression: This in my opinion is the best full-length record by All Time Low, my favourite's are: "Break Out! Break Out!", "The Party Scene", "Lullabies", and so many more! Pretty much the whole album I love! Unfortunately I can; t buy this album because there are only 1000 copies in the world, but If someone offered to sell it to me, I would buy it in a heartbeat! I already have it on my iTunes, so It will always be there to listen to! // 10

More All Time Low reviews rating latest review