The Possibility And The Promise Review

amber pacific: The Possibility And The Promise
Release Date: May 24, 2005
Label: Hopeless
Genres: Punk-Pop
On the heels of their 2004 debut EP, Fading Days, the youthful Federal Way, WA-based emo-punk stalwarts in Amber Pacific return with a heightened presence of rock muscle on The Possibility and the Promise.
 9.7
 9.4
review (1) 6 comments vote for this album:
The Possibility And The Promise Reviewed by: I-Z, on august 14, 2006

Sound: Amber Pacific has a unique and very catchy sound to me. their songs pull you in right from the start weather it starts fast with the drums like on "postcards" or starts out slow like in "The Right To Right Me Off" the guitars are both terrific with all the different parts played with eachother even if there isn't any really awsome solos in the songs it still sounds great! the drums were awsome in the album some of the best i've heard and the bass it good when you can hear it that is // 10

Lyrics: Now the lyrics are what makes all Amber Pacific songs what they are their emo but it's great "I would tame the stars and save the brightest one for you" Poetically Pathetic probably my favorite line out of the whole album. But one thing that is wiered is that all the falling songs. "If The Sky Could Fall Tonight," "Falling Away" and "If I Fall" but anyways I don't know if that was on purpous or what but those songs are still great! They probobly didn't even mean to do that it just happened haha! The lyrics were great. // 10

Overall Impression: I loved this album can't stop listening to it or playing it one of the best I've ever heard without a doubt. I think their the best upcoming band in a couple years. There is not a bad song on the album you can just listen to the whole thing through without skipping because they all refer to something else or to something in a different way. That's all you can ask for. // 10

More Amber Pacific reviews rating latest review