Art Of Motion Review

9.7
 9.8
review (1) 30 comments vote for this album:
Art Of Motion Reviewed by: aaron00lee, on september 07, 2007

Sound: Andy has to be one of the most unique/amazing guitarists I've seen. He creates amazing and smooth music with just one guitar (he occasionally uses a harp guitar). He is very widely watched on the video site YouTube with his song "Drifting" the highest rated music video of all time. Three other of his songs "Rylynn", "Africa", and "For My Father" also in the top 6 of Top Rated Videos. // 10

Lyrics: There are no lyrics in Andy's songs but the guitar well makes up for with the soothing sounds and beats created by his acoustic guitar(s) and harp guitar(s). You may have heard guitars that have beatpads or may have not but Andy does not use a beatpad and all you hear is created with one run of the mill acoustic guitar (or a harp guitar on tracks such as Into The Ocean). // 9

Overall Impression: When you listen to Andy you will be captivated by his sound and want to try and play how he does (which is very hard might I add). His album is the best acoustic album I have heard, not for speed but for sound unlike many great guitarists. The only thing I wish it had was more songs on it, although it already has 12 amazing tracks. If I lost this album I would definitely get another copy, it is worth every cent. // 10

More Andy Mckee reviews rating latest review