I-Empire Review

angels and airwaves: I-Empire
Release Date: Nov 6, 2007
Label: Geffen
Genres: Alternative Rock
Taking a cue from '80s synth rock, Angels & Airwaves deliver rock with a dance-oriented twist on I-Empire.
 Lyrics: 7.3
 7.6
 8.3
I-Empire Reviewed by: UG Team, on november 19, 2007

Sound: The musicians in Angels & Airwaves may all have gotten their start in various punk bands, but you'd be hard pressed to hear those roots on their latest album I-Empire. That's not necessarily a bad thing, particularly if you don't mind atmospheric, synth-driven songs that often build up to a crescendo. I-Empire does feature quite a few nicely written, beautifully produced tracks, but the verdict is still out if the mellow vibe behind it all will click with listeners. Vocalist/guitarist Tom DeLonge has taken another huge step away from his days in Blink 182, with the new album I-Empire taking a more dramatic, grandiose feel than what he's written in the past. The latest record bounces between having a U2-eque feel and sounding like it could come straight out of the '80s. It does seem like DeLonge was heavily influenced by The Edge during the main guitar line in Love Like Rockets, and that anti-riff stance is heard throughout much of the album. Every instrument works as a unit during the album, and only the synth parts really jump to the surface. In a song like True Love, the effects-heavy intro does feel like one of the many club hits of the '80s. The band should actually be commended for not being afraid to add a dance-oriented feel to their blend of rock. The parts where DeLonge sings do get a bit repetitive here and there because of his tendency to phrase things in only one style, but there is enough going on otherwise to keep the momentum up. There are a few instrumental interludes that are primarily synth-based, and those moments are actually some of the most inspired on the CD. At times the song that follows the interlude doesn't quite live up to the instrumental portion, unfortunately. Jumping Rooftops is an interlude that features a very cool line that sounds a bit like a computer, while the following vocal track Rite Of Spring turns into a song you might expect to hear on a teen TV drama. DeLonge had mentioned in interviews that the latest record would be more stripped down than the band's debut We Don't Need To Whisper, and in general that's an accurate statement. That doesn't mean that you won't get plenty of reverb and vocal effects to enhance the mood of the record. The digital help never gets too distracting, and it actually makes the songs better in a lot of cases. There are quite a few instances where there's a sample-heavy beginning, and that may turn off those of who prefer for the guitar to have more of a presence. Angels & Airwaves does walk a fine line between the pop and rock worlds, and that may turn off rock purists. // 8

Lyrics: The lyrical content on I-Empire has a very introspective feel to it, with most of the songs having a positive message in the end. The band delves a lot into personal feeling, but the song Secret Crowds gets a tad deeper. DeLonge sings, If I had my own world; I'd love it for all that's inside it; There'd be no more wars, death or riots. Those particular lyrics might be a bit too much for some, but in general the songs on I-Empire are expressed in a more subtle, heartfelt way. // 8

Overall Impression: There are a lot of interesting ideas happening on I-Empire, and the album should be listened to as a whole to get the full experience. The songs set more of a mood than anything, and the band did an excellent job of making all of the instruments melt into one another. The keyboards and sampling do stand out more than anything, so if you're anti-synthesizer, I-Empire is not the album for you. To Angels & Airwaves' credit, they never go overboard with the effects and they are usually for the good of the song. // 8

I-Empire Reviewed by: pyroyam, on november 19, 2007

Sound: If you are a fan of the sound on Angels & Airwaves first album released in 2006 titled "We Don't Need To Whisper," you will most deffinetely be entranced be the spacey vibes in the songs that "I-Empire" delivers. The band somewhat fades from there "3 minute intro" status, and instead have much more "oh's" and "ah's" within the songs. I still think that the space like sounds are a very innovative improvment in music and that shows in songs such as, "Love Like Rockets" and "Heaven." The album starts off with a song titled "Call To Arms," and it's powerful and catchy sound deffinetely shows that Angels & Airwaves are back and better than ever on this new album. // 9

Lyrics: The lyrics are still fired with the message of love and searching for who you truly are just as they were in "We Don't Need To Whisper," but they have most certaintly matured. The song with some of my favorite lyrics is "Love Like Rockets." The message that Delonge is telling you is that going to a place where you cannot expect what is going to happen is a lot like love. Other songs that touch on the love base are "Breathe, and "True Love." The band stretches their theme of finding who you are and what you believe in throught the rest of the songs. And about Delonge; his singing abilites have deffenetley come a long way from the Blink days, and that is a very good achievement. // 8

Overall Impression: Overall, I think that AVA's second album is about as equally amazing as their debut one. The song's have matured much more and I no longer compare them to Blink. They are a totally different band and a much more powerful one at that. "Everything's Magic," their first single, does have some Blink 182 roots withnin it, but Delonge and Comp. such as hell put much more feeling into the song. Then there are songs such as "Heaven," "Sirens," and "Lifeline" which just mezmirize you and shows that life is something everyone should put their best effort into. The song "Rite of Spring" is a somewhat autobiography on Delonge's life up until now and has an intriguing meaning describing that our lives our always going to have their low points, but double the highs. And probably the album's anthem "Secret Crowds" has the most divine lyrics, music, and message within them that go hand in hand with "I-Empire's" vibe. I will say that there is no "Adventure" on this album, which in my opinion is one of the greatest songs ever written, but it's safe to say that almost all the songs on I-Empire come pretty close. // 10

I-Empire Reviewed by: unregistered, on november 19, 2007

Sound: This is the second album offering from DeLonge and co strangely entitled "I-Empire" with the first being "We don't Need To Whisper". First criticism is of course the album title "I-Empire," another product of the so called 'I Generation'? nowadays it seems as if an 'I' is placed in front of something it's deemed cool but hey it's just an album title! This is a rock album, twelve tracks in length but you can't help but feel cheated due to the fact that one song in particular, 'Star Of Bethlehem' that was originally realeased last Christmas for a KROQ compliation is divided stupidly into two songs for "I-Empire" titled 'Star Of Bethlehem' and 'True Love' and also another track entitled 'Jumping Rooftops' is a time wasting 45 seconds instrumental track that my nine year old brother could put together using GarageBand. The overall sound and structure is quite similar to "We Don't Need To Whisper" however the band do stray of track with songs 'Everythings Magic' and 'Rite Of Spring' the formers main riff sounding identical to 'Anthem Part 2' by Blink 182 and the ladder song a dismal potrayal of Delonge's teenage years. Maybe I'm being too harsh but when I listen to this album it's seems as if the band struggled to make up the twleve tracks, as if they ran out of ideas because a lot is regurgitated over and over, the same effects, the long intros, the stadium-like sounds but overall it is very polished and does sound great when turned up loud! // 5

Lyrics: A song writer in general will and should progress and get better with time and practice, this cannot be said for Tom Delonge and I'm talking words and lyrics here not music! Lyrically Angels and Airwaves are very different to Blink 182 and Boxcar Racer. Where he used to write and sing about angst, relationships, break ups, depression, teenage fun etc he now writes and sings about, that's the thing, what does he sing about? you certainly cannot relate to any Angels and Airwaves song! How many of us can actually say we've experienced "I held my head as it left the ground, the belts grew tight as the blast grew loud, a loving wish whispered in my ear" whereas millions of fans worldwide could relate to Blink 182 and the darker Boxcar Racer. In my opinion Tom Delonge is trying to hard, he's desperately trying to be something he's not! He comes across as an arrogant rock star (not just on record but live as well, the struts, the moon stomps, the speeches etc) craving for attention! Anyway back to the lyrics actually, no thanks! If you want to hear Delonge at his best listen to Blink 182's self titled or Boxcar Racer. // 2

Overall Impression: If you're a fan of U2 then you'll love this space age/stadium rock/U2-esque band. To be honest I'm not quite sure if Delonge has yet to win over the many Blink 182 fans he betrayed but I can honestly say Plus 44 (former Blink 182 memebers Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker) are much better. Best song on the album would have to be 'Sirens' as it's a departure from the rest of the album, with the Blink 182 like bass riff and catchy pre-choruses. Overall a very pretentious and predictable second and hopefully final album from Angel and Airwaves. I dread to think what the forthcoming Angels and Airwaves motion picture is like! // 3

I-Empire Reviewed by: Promothus, on december 13, 2007

Sound: Angels and Airwaves is an interesting group, interesting sound. This, in my opinion sounded much better then their previous album "We Don't Need to Whisper". I-Empire also has some sort of story or movie along with it, as I have heard, but I'm not sure. This album actually gave more impression of the instruments then just plain drums. It's chords are simple, but not that satisfying enough. Some song beginnings are just way too overdone, or just plain out making the song not actually seem like it'll be a good song. Rite Of Spring is one that actually does start out with instruments with the guitar, bass, and drums. I found that as a miracle. However, some of the songs actually sound decent. // 7

Lyrics: The singer's way of singing the song can get sometimes repetitive and quite annoying. Most songs these days are going back to love songs. At least half, if not more of the songs on this album are about love. I find that very annoying at times. The lyrics really decent, I enjoyed them. Rite of Spring was lyrically good, and well done, and played well with the music being made for it. // 8

Overall Impression: Weren't love songs supposed to be made during the '70s-'80s? That's when it was really being done. The beginning of the '90s, it started to die down. But, why are these "punk rock" bands and any thing else actually making love songs? They are too repetitive, they talk about a girl all the time, it's quite annoying. When Van Halen did love songs, it was for it's time, but this is a new era, it should be something different. Not girl/love orientated. If I had lost this album, I would probably forget about it, and not buy it again for another few weeks or so. I love the fact that they attempt to be idealists (that's what I see), they try to make something different, I commend them for that, but it just doesn't catch the ear very well. The main song that I seriously like from this album would be Rite of Spring, because I consider it true to the point. I would recommend them actually being more punk rockish like they were supposed to be, like Tom's old bands, such as Blink 182. // 7

I-Empire Reviewed by: Captain Insano, on november 19, 2007

Sound: The sound of the record is very good, but nothing revolutionary or ground breaking. The bass playing has noticable improved, with Matt Wachter being added to the line-up. Supposedly there is a story being told throughout the album, but I have yet to notice it. So if you like they whole alternative/progressive rock thing, or liked Blink it's definitely worth checking out. // 8

Lyrics: The lyrics are decent enough, but once again nothing special and they fit with the music good enough the standout song lyrically being Secret Crowds, "If I had a world, I build you an empire". And Tom returns with the squeaky, girly, heavily edited, anoying voice that we all know and love. // 7

Overall Impression: I-Empire is a big improvement over the bands previous record, We Don't Need to Whisper. They were a few songs that really jumped out at me, Call to Arms, Everything's Magic, and Secret Crowds. One of my favorite things about the album is it's cover, it is the coolest cover I have seen in the past few years. My big problem with the CD is there are a few songs that are mearly interludes, So wish there were a few more tracks. If it were lost I would prolly just buy the few songs that I really like off iTunes. Overall not a bad buy. // 8

I-Empire Reviewed by: unregistered, on november 19, 2007

Sound: When Angels and Airwaves first released their debut CD, Blink fans everywhere expected to hear something incredible after hearing Delonge's various statements such as 'This is the best album in 20 years'. Some were disappointed, and some actually preferred it to Blink. A year has passed since their debut and Delonge certainly has comeback with a triumphant sophomore effort. The difference between I-Empire and its predecessor is that I-Empire is noticeably diverse compared to their debut. The sound can be quick to the point and immediate to the ears such as the songs "Everything's Magic" and "Sirens". The choruses in those two songs are immediately catchy and one can't help but think that perhaps these are songs Blink might have come up with themselves. Other songs are still in the same vibe as their debut, such as the opener "Call to Arms" and "Heaven" while Star of Bethlehem is a delightful yet calming experience. The sound is refined and more sure of itself. // 9

Lyrics: The lyrics throughout the album are supposed to tie into a concept Delonge first started in their debut, but this one is about conquering one's own world from within and ultimately changing the world around them. Some of Delonge's best lyrics can be found on this cd, this is evident in songs such as "Secret Crowds" and "Lifeline". Other songs can be regarded as simple yet effective ("Breathe", "Love Like Rockets"). Delonge even makes reference to his life so far in the autobiographical song "Rite of Spring", which anyone can find a bit of themselves within the lyrics (E.g. "my skateboard and my shit guitar, I dreamed all day that they would get me far"). The album closes with a song called "Heaven", and it encompasses everything that gives Angels and Airwaves their signature sound: synths/organs, powerful drums, fast verses, calm chorus, graduatlly building bridge, grand outro, etc. The lyrics are quite anthemic in terms of how one should live their life. It is hard to tear down a song with such a positive message. // 9

Overall Impression: If this album was indeed their actual debut instead of "We Don't Need To Whisper", Angels and Airwaves would have faced much less controversy over Tom Delonge's claims. That being said, this is a fantastic album, but is not one for those who are expecting this album to be like the majority of rock albums released so far. It is a unique sound but it has a bit of everything for Blink fans, Angels and Airwaves fans, and even new ones. Of course not everyone will factor into it, but it's more of a question of personal bias against Delonge for trying something different and leaving Blink 182 than it is actualy musical merit. This album is not a bad album by any means and with an open mind it can be truly cherished and enjoyed. It does have moments where it could have been better, but as a sophomore effort it exceeds expectations. Recommended tracks: Call To Arms, Everything's Magic, Secret Crowds, Sirens, Lifeline // 9

I-Empire Reviewed by: cbrockel, on november 19, 2007

Sound: Ultimately, we all expected the same sound from AVA. The fleeting, space-rock sound that they create is extremely similar and familiarly lifting as U2's. Their sophomore album continues the idea of seeing yourself in the world around you and how you can change your surroundings for the better. David Kennedy is in regular form on this album, but I say regular because upon listening, one gets the sense that his talents are being under-appreciated and misused on this CD. And unfortunately as an AVA fan, I was disappointed at the make-up of songs. Most if not all start with a 2-3 minute keyboard intro that builds to guitar and while not unbearable, it was utilized so much on the last album and gets a bit boring on this one. They needed to do something different and there are shining moments of originality here, but they're few and far between. Tom's voice gets a bit whiny at times, but Atom and Matt really bring AVA together. Not a bad sound, just predictable, over-used, unexciting and leaves no room for innovation. // 6

Lyrics: DeLonge can write some cryptic lyrics. He can also write some pretty hashed out, vague, and cliched lyrics. They continue the idea of optimism and spreading love which is nice because a lot of bands aren't doing that right now. Even still though, some of the lyrics seemed forced. Call to Arms is hopeful, Everything's Magic can give the listener a child-like perspective, Sirens is good, Secret Crowds is an obvious single, True Love is a bit dull and repetitive, Lifeline is nothing special, and Heaven is ok. The lyrics don't even garner a need for mention because they all end up blending together on the record. Honestly, it's a nice ambition, but when one write about love you can only go so far before you start to repeat yourself. // 7

Overall Impression: This isn't a bad album. Tom tends to talk-up his music which leaves a lot of people just looking for reasons to hate it. It's a decent follow up to We Don't Need to Whisper but nothing to write home about. I love the hopeful lyrics and eretheral space-rock sound, but it can only go so far before something different needs to be done. One of the major problems with the record is that it doesn't build and there isn't a climax. If Tom isn't excited himself about what he's singing, what reason do we have to get excited about it. If it were stolen, I would in all likelihood go out and buy it again. So there's that. Overall AVA fans will probably be pleased but DeLonge has got a long way to go before he's "changing Rock N' Roll history". // 8

I-Empire Reviewed by: punkdisasters, on november 20, 2007

Sound: I bought We Don't Need To Whisper last year having only heard The Adventure. At first listen, it was disappointing. Although the songs were well structured, and had cinematic intros, a lot of them sounded the same, and some songs went on far too long in the outros, that I would just turn them off after the bridge. The album is very downbeat and relaxed compared to DeLonge's previous material. The melodies in a lot of the verses of those songs were boring and tuneless, although most of the the choruses were big and powerful. After I while, I gave that album another chance and it has become a favourite of mine, the album as a whole flows like a story and the soundscapes and lyrics are beautiful. Listening to I-Empire, from the very outset it is clear the band have given the music a kick up the backside. Call To Arms carries on with the long introductions of the first record, but here teh intro is less synth and harder with military style drumming, and when the verse kicks in, DeLonge's machine gun melody takes you on a euphoric rollercoaster ride until this song builds to a scintillating climax, the band finally achieve (what they had always threatened but failed to do in the past), hit you with a chorus so damn big it will lift you off the ground. Everything's Magic, Sirens and Rite Of Spring see DeLonge return to his pop-punk past, these songs are stripped down, have catchy, well-rounded melodies that DeLonge sings with ease. New addition Matt Wachter adds some quality bass-playing to the whole thing, most evident on these songs, and much missing from the first record. Lifeline and Breathe are well crafted ballads, if not brilliant rip-offs of U2's With Or Without You and Springsteen's The Rising. Even on these stripped down tunes, the big production is apparent and welcome, as the band carv out a patented pop/rock/alternative/space punk sound in the current climate of indistinguishable whiny indie bands. Secret Crowds is the best song on the album, a huge tune with a monster singalong chorus, "Let me feel you, carry you higher, Watch our words spread hope like fire." This song stands out for its harder sound where David Kennedy is let loose with a Box Car Racer type riff, and drummer Atom Willard shows some remarkable percussion, unheard on the first record. Secret Crowds deserves it's place in big stadiums alongside the electronic U2-esque anthems Love Like Rockets where DeLonge asks "Do you feel alive?", True Love and Heaven. Theses songs are the best examples of the truly uplifting theme of the album. // 10

Lyrics: The album is full of simple, everyman lyrics like "If I had my own world, I'd fill it with wealth and desire, kids out walking dogs, birdls, planes, cleanest cars" and "Did you know that I love you, come and lay with me, I love you" and "Do you ever feel like your alone, and do you ever wish you'd be unknown, I can say that I have". Some people will see cite these lyrics as examples of DeLonge's bad songwriting, but DeLonge is at his best in showing his simple childlike innocence, and fervour to change the world around him for the better. // 10

Overall Impression: Angels & Airwaves will always draw mixed reactions. Some people shudder at the thought of stadium rock, and some people see poppy, everydude choruses as contrived. DeLonge is playing to his strengths on this album. His strengths have always been simple lyrics and catchy as hell hooks. Where he tried to out-write, out-sing and out-play himself on We Don't Need To Whisper, he returns with the same sound, only less complicated, more honest, and with a band that are as tight as his emo trousers. These guys look like a band now, they might be a crazy band, a cheesy "All you need is love" band, a band who've watched too much Star Wars, but there's no one else like them. More power to them! // 10

I-Empire Reviewed by: ghawk152, on november 20, 2007

Sound: Angels And Airwaves' sophomore album is a beautiful continuation of their debut, We Don't Need To Whisper. I-Empire, a powerful title in itself, begins right where We Don't Need To Whisper ended. Tom Delonge has said that We Don't Need To Whisper is an album about rebirth, and I-Empire is what you do after rebirth. If you have heard the last record, you know Angels And Airwaves has a very unique sound, blending delayed and flanged guitars with powerful drums and a wide variety of snyth sounds. Every part of the sound spectrum is filled with this album. The bands influences seem to shine more on this release, with recognizable sounds of U2 and synth rock bands of the '80s, blended with the pop punk sounds each of the members grew up with. There are a couple of instrumentals on this album, both with very electronic sounds. Though this may sound boring, Angels and Airwaves manages to keep your attention with these well put together instrumentals. The guitar, though vital to their sound, isn't exactly a main instrument, and those who wish to see the guitar shine through in music, may be disappointed with I-Empire. // 10

Lyrics: They lyrics on this album are even better than those on We Don't Need To Whisper. Tom manages to write songs that are to the point, and those that can be interpreted in numerous ways. One track, titled Rite of Spring, is pretty straightforward. It's an autobiography of Tom's life as a teen and how it's affected how he is now. Another track, titled Love Like Rockets, can be interpreted in that a soldier leaves behind his love to go to war and he remembers their final moments and the words they said to each other before he left. It can also be interpreted that love is unpredictable, you never know what to expect. It can take you on the ride of your life. Most of the songs on the album can be interpreted in similar ways, but all are unique in their delivery. I have to compliment Tom's voice on this album. It has improved greatly. He hits a few notes I've never heard Delonge hit in Angels and Airwaves, Boxcar Racer, or Blink 182. On one track entitled Lifeline, Tom hits a high note in the chorus that I never knew he could reach. Overall, the lyrics and singing are great. The only quirk I have is that the phrasing isn't varied as much as it could be. // 8

Overall Impression: Overall, I-Empire is one of the greatest alternative rock albums ever released. The lyrics are powerful and the sound is unique. I-Empire is a beautiful follow-up to We Don't Need To Whisper, and takes you on another great adventure. It's safe to say that if you loved the first album, you'll love I-Empire. // 9

I-Empire Reviewed by: miss_murder94, on february 06, 2008

Sound: I've been listening to Tom DeLonge's stuff for quite a while now from Blink to Box Car Racer To Angle And Airwaves and I am not impressed as to what he has done to his carreer. The music, the lyrics, the voice. the guitar all are not very good. an amuture could do that. He needs to keep up with what he did in blink where the music wasn't very hard but every thing eles was very good. was it because of mark hoppus was always on his side? idk but Tom has killed him self. // 2

Lyrics: I've been listening to Tom DeLonge's stuff for quite a while now from Blink To Box Car Racer To Angle And Airwaves and I am not impressed as to what he has done to his carreer. The music, the lyrics, the voice. the guitar all are not very good. an amuture could do that. He needs to keep up with what he did in blink where the music wasn't very hard but every thing eles was very good. was it because of mark hoppus was always on his side? idk but Tom has killed him self. // 2

Overall Impression: I've been listening to Tom DeLonge's stuff for quite a while now from Blink To Box Car Racer To Angle And Airwaves and I am not impressed as to what he has done to his carreer. The music, the lyrics, the voice. the guitar all are not very good. an amuture could do that. He needs to keep up with what he did in blink where the music wasn't very hard but every thing eles was very good. was it because of mark hoppus was always on his side? But Tom has killed himself. // 2

I-Empire Reviewed by: Rylump, on march 01, 2008

Sound: As you all know Tom Delonge from Blink 182, 90% of people that listen to AVA, heard him before in Blink 182. This is a completely different sound. But it still kicks ass! All the band members in AVA, all came from punk rock backgrounds; for example, Tom DeLonge (Blink 182), Atom Willard (Rocket From The Crypt), Matt Wachter (30 Seconds To Mars), and David Kennedy (Boxcar Racer). This sound is a lot like the '80. It almost sounds like it's own style. It is actually quite relaxing with the upbeat music, and catchy pop sounds. They did a really good job, of making the music sound, with the lyrics. Awesome sound. // 10

Lyrics: If you know Tom Delonge, I am sure you think that the lyrics will be about things that are funny sometimes, which you probably know what. But this CD is a lot different. The song Call To Arms (the opening) I personally, thought was rad. A melody that grew big by the end of the song. Rite of Spring, a song about Tom's life, from when he started with nothing, and it turned to everything. Secret Crowds, a definent hit. Strong Guitar Riffs, Heavy Vocals, it is purely great. Tom has his own style of singing, which really creates more feeling in these songs. It sounds like he sings how they should sound in all of these songs. It just wouldn't sound right, without him singing. // 10

Overall Impression: This is there best CD (out of only 2 AVA CDs). The other record "We Don't Need To Whisper" was mostly about war, and loss of hope, in some of the songs. Don't get me wrong, there are still awesome songs. This CD is more about the subject "Everything will be alright, and don't give up". Great CD, I recommend you go buy it at a store, or on iTunes. If this CD ever got lost or stolen, I would deffinently buy a new one. If you just want to get a taste of what, they sound like, go on iTunes and buy, Call to Arms, Everythings Magic (which you've probably heard), Secret Crowds, or Rite of Spring. I think the smartest idea is to just buy the whole record. // 10

I-Empire Reviewed by: DeLongeFan182, on april 19, 2008

Sound: The sound is unique in its own sort of way and it varies with different songs. It was pretty cool how they make all of the instruments blend into eachother to get this sort of effect to it. There's a lot of synthesizers and effects that they have put in the music just to change it up a bit. So really they have more of a popish alternative rock sound. // 9

Lyrics: The lyrics are pretty good but sometimes repetitive but all in all they were written well. The lyrics blend in awesomely with the music itself so like I said about the instruments all blending together his voice blends in with it all too. Tom's voice has came along way from Blink 182 and people may say that his voice has gotten whiny and gay but I believe he has actually gotten better. // 8

Overall Impression: My most favourite song from the album is Heaven. I think it was peaced together very well and it has a strong meaning to it. The only thing that I honestly did not like about this album is the Anthem Pt. 2 rip off with Everything's Magic. It wasn't very creative on there part by just adding one extra note. I really enjoy this album and it's one that I can listen to over and over again and still enjoy it the same way I did when I first got it. Sometimes I'll say I like Plus 44 better then AVA just because they have a blinkish sound to them but at the end of the day when I listen to the two albums I can honestly say to myself that I like AVA better. And if someone were to steal it I would probably buy a new copy and if I ever found the guy who stole it I'd punch him in the face. // 9

More Angels And Airwaves reviews rating latest review