All Angels And Airwaves Reviews:
angels and airwaves: Stomping The Phantom Brake Pedal [EP]compact discs
Angels And Airwaves: Stomping The Phantom Brake Pedal [EP]

Released: Dec 18, 2012. Genre: Post-Rock, Space Rock, Progressive Rock, Alternative Rock, Ambient. Label: To The Stars Records. Number Of Tracks: 8 (2CD). We've finally gotten something really worthwhile out of Tom DeLonge's other lovechild, Angels & Airwaves.

POSTED: 12/21/2012 - 03:06 am

6.5
angels and airwaves: Love: Part Twocompact discs
Angels And Airwaves: Love: Part Two

Released: Nov 11, 2011. Genre: Alternative Rock, Space Rock, Progressive Rock. Label: To The Stars Records. Number Of Tracks: 11. The bloated ambition of Angels & Airwaves is once again their great downfall.

POSTED: 05/22/2012 - 05:01 am

7.5
angels and airwaves: Lovecompact discs
Angels And Airwaves: Love

Released: Feb 14, 2010. Genre: Alternative Rock, Neo-progressive Rock, Space Rock. Label: Self-released. Number Of Tracks: 11. AVA has proven again that they can have a diverse and well blending sound. The lyrics deep and inspriational.

POSTED: 03/05/2010 - 02:36 am

8.8
angels and airwaves: We Don't Need To Whispercompact discs
Angels And Airwaves: We Don't Need To Whisper

Release Date: May 23, 2006. Label: Geffen. Genres: Rock. Number Of Tracks: 10. This album has a lot of Tom's feelings in and he wanted to create atmospheric stadium rock which is exactly what has occured.

POSTED: 06/16/2009 - 03:18 am

8.4
angels and airwaves: I-Empirecompact discs
Angels And Airwaves: I-Empire

Release Date: Nov 6, 2007. Label: Geffen. Genres: Alternative Rock. Number Of Tracks: 12. Taking a cue from '80s synth rock, Angels & Airwaves deliver rock with a dance-oriented twist on I-Empire.

POSTED: 04/19/2008 - 01:32 am