All Arctic Monkeys Reviews:
arctic monkeys: AMcompact discs
Arctic Monkeys: AM

Released: Sep 9, 2013. Genre: Indie Rock, Garage Rock. Label: Domino. Number Of Tracks: 12. The album can best be summed up by the blurb Alex Turner has given to the media, describing the album as sounding "like a Dr Dre beat, but we've given it an Ike Turner bowl-cut and sent it galloping across the desert on a Stratocaster."

POSTED: 09/18/2013 - 04:43 am

8.4
arctic monkeys: Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Notcompact discs
Arctic Monkeys: Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not

Release Date: Jan 23, 2006. Genres: Indie Rock. Label: Domino. Number Of Tracks: 13. This album is simply magnificent. The band's sound covers all aspects of British rock worth covering, from punk, ska, pop, rock 'n' roll, and funk.

POSTED: 05/06/2013 - 02:45 am

8.9
arctic monkeys: Suck It And Seecompact discs
Arctic Monkeys: Suck It And See

Released: Jun 5, 2011. Genre: Indie Rock. Label: Domino Records. Number Of Tracks: 12. The Arctic Monkeys continue to keep the listener guessing with another huge musical departure.

POSTED: 08/05/2011 - 07:33 am

8.5
arctic monkeys: Favourite Worst Nightmarecompact discs
Arctic Monkeys: Favourite Worst Nightmare

Release Date: Apr 24, 2007. Label: Domino. Genres: Indie Rock. Number Of Tracks: 12. There's something in the music that you would expect from the band the least -- they became serious, but not worse or less interesting.

POSTED: 04/13/2011 - 03:42 am

9.1
arctic monkeys: Humbugcompact discs
Arctic Monkeys: Humbug

Released: August 19, 2009. Genre: Indie Rock. Label: Domino Records/Warner Bros. Number Of Tracks: 10. With Josh Homme in the producers chair for the Arctic Monkeys Humbug CD, the indie rock band takes on a sleek new sound.

POSTED: 01/05/2011 - 02:55 am

8.5
arctic monkeys: Beneath The Boardwalkcompact discs
Arctic Monkeys: Beneath The Boardwalk

Released: 2004. Genres: Rock. This is an acclaimed demo CD from Yorkshire band Arctic Monkeys.

POSTED: 09/28/2005 - 03:37 am