Top As I Lay Dying Reviews:
as i lay dying: Frail Words Collapsecompact discs
As I Lay Dying: Frail Words Collapse

Released: July 1, 2003. Genre: Rock. Styles: Hardcore Punk. Number Of Tracks: 12. Frail Words Collapse carrying the stereotypical hallmarks of harmonized dual-guitar riffing, heavy double-bass drumming, and roaring vocals.

POSTED: 03/25/2010 - 04:39 am

9.2
 All As I Lay Dying Reviews:
as i lay dying: Awakenedcompact discs
As I Lay Dying: Awakened

Released: Sep 25, 2012. Genre: Metalcore. Label: Metal Blade. Number Of Tracks: 11. The sixth studio release by As I Lay Dying, "Awakened" is a strong release with melodic and thrash qualities not seen to this extent in many of their contemporaries. By far, this is the best metalcore release I have found so far in 2012.

POSTED: 09/25/2012 - 05:21 am

7.9
as i lay dying: Cauterize [Single]compact discs
As I Lay Dying: Cauterize [Single]

Released: Jun 25, 2012. Genre: Metalcore. Label: Metal Blade Records. Number Of Tracks: 1. "Cauterize" is the first single released for As I Lay Dying's upcoming album "Awakened". "Cauterize" is not the strongest release that As I Lay Dying has had. It fell along the same patterns as songs of their past.

POSTED: 06/28/2012 - 06:51 am

7.1
as i lay dying: Decascompact discs
As I Lay Dying: Decas

Released: Nov 4, 2011. Genre: Metalcore. Label: Metal Blade. Number Of Tracks: 12. As I Lay Dying's new record "Decas" celebrates the bands' 10 years of glory and is a gift to the fans who have supported them for all these years.

POSTED: 11/11/2011 - 09:13 am

7.4
as i lay dying: The Powerless Risecompact discs
As I Lay Dying: The Powerless Rise

Released: May 11, 2010. Genre: Metalcore. Label: Metal Blade. Number Of Tracks: . San Diego metalcore. No more. No less.

POSTED: 09/26/2011 - 04:05 am

8.5
as i lay dying: Frail Words Collapsecompact discs
As I Lay Dying: Frail Words Collapse

POSTED: 03/25/2010 - 04:39 am

9.2
as i lay dying: An Ocean Between Uscompact discs
As I Lay Dying: An Ocean Between Us

Release Date: Aug 21, 2007. Label: Metal Blade. Genres: Thrash, Metalcore. Number Of Tracks: 12. There are a lot of wonderful, amazingly fast guitar solos. Learn one of them and you can say you know how to play guitar!

POSTED: 08/13/2008 - 03:25 am

8.9
as i lay dying: A Long March: The First Recordingscompact discs
As I Lay Dying: A Long March: The First Recordings

Release Date: May 16, 2006. Label: Metal Blade. Genres: Heavy Metal, Grindcore. Number Of Tracks: 22. A Long March: The First Recordings sounds surprisingly clean, although the drum sounds are a bit muddy and sheeny in the cymbal end.

POSTED: 05/11/2007 - 10:33 am

7.4
as i lay dying: Shadows Are Securitycompact discs
As I Lay Dying: Shadows Are Security

Released: Jun 14, 2005. Label: Metal Blade. Genre: Rock. Styles: Hardcore Punk, Heavy Metal, Speed Metal, Grindcore, Thrash. Number Of Tracks: 12. The third full-length from this California band finds vocalist Tim Lambesis and drummer Jordan Mancino the only remaining ties to the band that made 2003's Frail Words Collapse.

POSTED: 04/30/2007 - 08:47 am