Top Avril Lavigne Reviews:
avril lavigne: Under My Skincompact discs
Avril Lavigne: Under My Skin

Released: May 25, 2004. Genre: Rock. Styles: Adult Alternative Pop/Rock, Teen Pop. Number Of Tracks: 12. An emotional and dark creation that captures many of the thoughts we find impossible to express.

POSTED: 05/18/2006 - 02:45 am

All Avril Lavigne Reviews:
avril lavigne: Avril Lavignecompact discs
Avril Lavigne: Avril Lavigne

Released: Nov 1, 2013. Genre: Pop Rock. Label: Epic. Number Of Tracks: 13. Avril Lavigne's eponymous release is, as a whole, pretty good and has some respectable guitar work to boot.

POSTED: 11/13/2013 - 02:17 am

5.7
avril lavigne: Goodbye Lullabycompact discs
Avril Lavigne: Goodbye Lullaby

Released: Mar 2, 2011. Genre: Pop Rock. Label: RCA. Number Of Tracks: 13 (14 with hidden track). The more emotional and introspective side of Avril Lavigne overshadows any edgy punk-like aspect on the new record Goodbye Lullaby.

POSTED: 03/21/2011 - 05:53 am

avril lavigne: The Best Damn Thingcompact discs
Avril Lavigne: The Best Damn Thing

Release Date: Apr 17, 2007. Label: Arista. Genres: Punk-Pop, Teen Popm, Pop/Rock. Number Of Tracks: 12. The Best Damn Thing, in contrast, builds on every one of her bratty strengths, which makes for ridiculously catchy pop, the kind of music that provides a soundtrack for teens and guilty pleasures for everyone else.

POSTED: 12/24/2009 - 04:22 am

6.4
avril lavigne: Under My Skincompact discs
Avril Lavigne: Under My Skin

POSTED: 05/18/2006 - 02:45 am

avril lavigne: Let Gocompact discs
Avril Lavigne: Let Go

Released: Jun 4, 2002. Genre: Rock. Style: Adult Alternative Pop/Rock. Number Of Tracks: 13

POSTED: 11/30/2005 - 01:37 am

7.3
avril lavigne: Avril Live Acousticcompact discs
Avril Lavigne: Avril Live Acoustic

Released: 2004. Genre: Rock. Styles: Teen Pop, Adult Alternative Pop/Rock. Number Of Tracks: 6. Comparing Avril performing acoustic to electric, it's obvious that she sounds way better acoustic.

POSTED: 12/10/2004 - 04:19 am

avril lavigne: My Worldcompact discs
Avril Lavigne: My World

Released: Nov 4, 2003. Genre: Rock. Styles: Adult Alternative Pop/Rock, Teen Pop. Number Of Tracks: 15. The sound is really good-exactly like a live concert: screaming, overwhelmed, star-struck fans, loud guitars with bass and drums blasting out of the speakers.

POSTED: 08/06/2004 - 05:03 am