Meet The Beatles! Review

artist: beatles date: 06/02/2006 category: compact discs
beatles: Meet The Beatles!
Release Date: Jan 20, 1964
Label: Capitol
Genres: Rock & Roll, British Invasion, Merseybeat, Pop/Rock, Pop
Meet The Beatles! wasn't simply an album; it gave the intangible yearnings of youth a voice and a face (actually, four voices and four faces), and it created a parallel world where escape was only a turntable away.
 8.5
 9.7
 7.3
review (1) 6 comments vote for this album:
Meet The Beatles! Reviewed by: jrthegreat91, on june 02, 2006

Sound: This is in the early stages of the beatles career and if your not a fan of there earlier albums you probably wont enjoy this one very much either. All beatles albums make me feel happy after and while I'm listening to them. There all, for the most part, upbeat happy songs. This album doesnt have much music innovation when talking about the recording proccess and things like that but of course there sound is innovating enough. // 10

Lyrics: I beleive that the beatles, John Ringo Paul and George, are among some of the greatest musical writers of there time and this album is no acception. All lyrics flow well together and all have that catchy flow to them. Catchy lyrics in the songs like I wanna hold your hand, I saw her standing there, and all my loving are among my favorite lyric wise. There just catchy, fun, and have a happy mood to them. // 10

Overall Impression: The only reason I give overall impresson a 9 is because I don't think the album is perfect. And also given it's not all original beatles material I just can't, no matter how bad I want to, give this a 10 but still a amazing album. // 9

More Beatles reviews rating latest review
+ Abbey Road 9.6 11/26/2012