Top Between The Buried And Me Reviews:
between the buried and me: The Silent Circuscompact discs
Between The Buried And Me: The Silent Circus

Released: October 21, 2003. Genre: Rock. Tones: Hostile, Volatile, Bleak, Cathartic, Melancholy, Cerebral. Styles: Hardcore Punk, Thrash, Death Metal/Black Metal, Alternative Metal. Number Of Tracks: 10

POSTED: 08/12/2009 - 02:26 am

9.8
 All Between The Buried And Me Reviews:
between the buried and me: The Parallax II: Future Sequencecompact discs
Between The Buried And Me: The Parallax II: Future Sequence

Released: Oct 9, 2012. Genre: Progressive Metal, Experimental Metalcore. Label: Metal Blade. Number Of Tracks: 12. UG favourites Between The Buried And Me hold nothing back on an ambitious sci-fi epic.

POSTED: 10/12/2012 - 07:31 am

8.2
between the buried and me: Colorscompact discs
Between The Buried And Me: Colors

Release Date: Sep 18, 2007. Label: Victory. Genres: Rock. Number Of Tracks: 8. From the progressive metal stomp of their self-titled debut, followed by the melancholy of "The Silent Circus" and then the claustrophobic "Alaska", BTBAM continue to evolve into a new pedigree that defies any categorization.

POSTED: 01/24/2012 - 02:50 am

9.7
between the buried and me: The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialoguescompact discs
Between The Buried And Me: The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues

Released: Apr 12, 2011. Genre: Progressive metal, Death metal. Label: Metal Blade Records. Number Of Tracks: 3. The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues is definitely the next chapter into the brilliance that is Between The Buried And Me, and the band is surely still in a league of their own.

POSTED: 04/12/2011 - 07:21 am

8.7
between the buried and me: The Great Misdirectcompact discs
Between The Buried And Me: The Great Misdirect

Released: Oct 27, 2009. Genre: Progressive Metalcore. Label: Victory Records. Number Of Tracks: 6. The Great Misdirect is a quality album from one of metal's most inventive contemporary bands.

POSTED: 01/10/2011 - 02:31 am

9.4
between the buried and me: The Silent Circuscompact discs
Between The Buried And Me: The Silent Circus

POSTED: 08/12/2009 - 02:26 am

9.8
between the buried and me: Between The Buried And Mecompact discs
Between The Buried And Me: Between The Buried And Me

Release Date: Apr 30, 2002. Label: Lifeforce. Genres: Alternative Metal, Death Metal/Black Metal, Thrash, Hardcore Punk. Number Of Tracks: 8. This is a chaotic album that rains with fiery determination, and even its weaknesses are thoroughly enjoyable, marking it as one of the fiercest albums in the hardcore community.

POSTED: 09/10/2007 - 08:28 am

9.7
between the buried and me: Alaskacompact discs
Between The Buried And Me: Alaska

Release Date: Sep 6, 2005. Label: Victory. Genres: Death Metal/Black Metal, Alternative Metal. Number Of Tracks: 11. this CD is perfect for any fan of death metal/melodic death/hardcore/metalcore. It's breath-taking.

POSTED: 07/16/2007 - 02:35 pm