1919 Eternal Review

artist: black label society date: 05/21/2004 category: compact discs
black label society: 1919 Eternal
Released: Feb 19, 2002
Genre: Rock
1919 Eternal might just be the most down-tuned record this side of Crowbar's dirge, or the Melvins.
 9.5
 8.9
review (1) 9 comments vote for this album:
1919 Eternal Reviewed by: Kill em all89, on may 21, 2004

Sound: This is a masterpiece! Zakk Wylde is a genius. The music styles in this album was metal and some classical guitar playing such as the track "Speedball". This album really impressed me especially Zakk Wylde's pinch harmonics. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics were very good. The lyrics are mostly about war. The lyrics matched with the music. There are some very good songs on this album such as Lords of Destruction, Demise of sanity, Battering Ram, and other great songs. Their acoustic songs were great such as Bridge to Cross, speed ball, and lost heaven. Zakk Wyldes vocal ability is invincible. Really great singer // 10

Overall Impression: Well this is the only BLS album i have but I will buy some more.Almost every song impressed me. I love everything about this album. If I got stolen I lost I would buy it again because it is worth the money. You should get this album i highly recommend it. // 10

More Black Label Society reviews rating latest review