All Black Veil Brides Reviews:
black veil brides: Wretched And Divine: The Story Of The Wild Onescompact discs
Black Veil Brides: Wretched And Divine: The Story Of The Wild Ones

Released: Jan 8, 2013. Genre: Glam Metal, Hard Rock. Label: Lava, Universal Republic. Number Of Tracks: 19. "Wretched And Divine" is a very ambitious concept album that seems to really be coming together well at some points, and falling a little short at others. Overall, I think the album is definitely worth checking out.

POSTED: 07/18/2013 - 02:45 am

6.9
black veil brides: Set The World On Firecompact discs
Black Veil Brides: Set The World On Fire

Released: Jun 14, 2011. Genre: Glam Metal, Post-Hardcore, Hard Rock. Label: Lava Records. Number Of Tracks: 11. I wouldn't go compare this to an '80s glam metal band. The image is similar, but the sound is far from glam metal. At the same time, it's certainly not post-hardcore or emo anymore.

POSTED: 11/19/2012 - 02:10 am

6.8
black veil brides: Rebels [EP]compact discs
Black Veil Brides: Rebels [EP]

Released: Dec 12, 2011. Genre: Glam metal, Hard rock. Number Of Tracks: 4. Having an early listen to the glam metal band out of Hollywood, Black Veil Brides. Their new EP "Rebels" is groundbreaking.

POSTED: 03/13/2012 - 02:57 am

7.1
black veil brides: We Stitch These Woundscompact discs
Black Veil Brides: We Stitch These Wounds

Released: Jul 20, 2010. Genre: Classical Metal/Emo/Melodic Metal. Label: Standby Records. Number Of Tracks: 13. The Black Veil Brides' debut record peaks when guitarists Jinxx and Jake Pitts delve fully into a classical metal sound.

POSTED: 08/12/2010 - 02:50 am