All Bouncing Souls Reviews:
bouncing souls: Cometcompact discs
Bouncing Souls: Comet

Released: June 12, 2012. Genre: Punk Rock. Label: Rise Records, Chunksaah Records. Number Of Tracks: 10. The Bouncing Souls continues their style of music seen in previous years. Their melodic riffs and singing resembles the days of "Anchors Aweigh".

POSTED: 06/22/2012 - 08:50 am

8.6
bouncing souls: Ghosts On The Boardwalkcompact discs
Bouncing Souls: Ghosts On The Boardwalk

Released: Jan 12, 2010. Genre: Punk/Rock. Label: Chunksaah Records. Number Of Tracks: 12. Taking things a little bit easier, 'Ghosts On The Boardwalk' proves the Souls dont have to be frenzied to be fun.

POSTED: 01/15/2010 - 04:24 am

8.4
bouncing souls: Livecompact discs
Bouncing Souls: Live

Release Date: Nov 22, 2005. Label: Chunksaah. Genres: Alternative Pop/Rock, Punk Revival, Punk-Pop. Number Of Tracks: 29. This live collection starts with the high-octane and rapid-fire "Here We Go."

POSTED: 07/10/2007 - 02:26 pm

8.8
bouncing souls: Anchors Aweighcompact discs
Bouncing Souls: Anchors Aweigh

Release Date: Aug 26, 2003. Label: Epitaph. Genres: Punk Revival, Punk-Pop. Number Of Tracks: 16. Though they hit as hard as ever, the Bouncing Souls broaden their impact on Anchors Aweigh.

POSTED: 07/04/2007 - 01:43 pm

bouncing souls: How I Spent My Summer Vacationcompact discs
Bouncing Souls: How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Release Date: May 22, 2001. Label: Epitaph. Genres: Punk Revival, Punk-Pop, American Underground, Hardcore Punk. Number Of Tracks: 13. There are no answers to be found, just a reflection of ordinary life's adventures, and if the band has a philosophy, it's to enjoy it to the hilt.

POSTED: 08/14/2006 - 08:08 am