All Bring Me The Horizon Reviews:
bring me the horizon: Sempiternalcompact discs
Bring Me The Horizon: Sempiternal

Released: Apr 1, 2013. Genre: Metalcore. Label: RCA, Epitaph. Number Of Tracks: 11. Bring Me The Horizon continues to change with each new album. While their first album was much more death metal or deathcore, the current album could probably best be described as metalcore.

POSTED: 07/04/2013 - 03:27 am

8.2
bring me the horizon: Count Your Blessingscompact discs
Bring Me The Horizon: Count Your Blessings

Release Date: Oct 30, 2006. Label: Visible Noise. Genres: Rock. Number Of Tracks: 10. "Count Your Blessings" is the debut album from Sheffield's own Bring Me The Horizon, winners of The Kerrang Best UK Newcomer Award.

POSTED: 07/02/2012 - 04:10 am

8.1
bring me the horizon: There Is A Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It A Seccompact discs
Bring Me The Horizon: There Is A Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It A Sec

Released: Oct 4, 2010. Genre: Metalcore. Label: Visible Noise. Number Of Tracks: 12. From the album's slightly ridiculous title, you might have got the idea that BMTH have attempted something grand and ambitious here.

POSTED: 07/14/2011 - 09:52 am

7.5
bring me the horizon: Suicide Seasoncompact discs
Bring Me The Horizon: Suicide Season

Released: Sep 29, 2008. Genre: Hardcore Punk, Metalcore. Label: Visible Noise. Number Of Tracks: 10. Suicide Season is the follow-up to the band's debut album, Count Your Blessings.

POSTED: 07/15/2010 - 04:32 am

7.6
bring me the horizon: This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For [Ecompact discs
Bring Me The Horizon: This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For [E

Release Date: Oct 20, 2005. Label: Modern Music. Genres: Rock. Number Of Tracks: 4. For a debut 4-track EP, This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For is one motherload of hate, anger and power.

POSTED: 08/26/2006 - 02:34 am