15 Review

buckcherry: 15
Release Date: Nov 29, 2005
Label: Universal Japan
Genres: Hard Rock, Alternative Metal, Post-Grunge
Buckcherry does a solid job and proves that this isn't a one off deal trying to make a buck off the Buckcherry name.
 Lyrics: 8.5
 8.8
 8.5
15 Reviewed by: Jacocrew, on february 08, 2006

Sound: I first heard this band on an Internet radio station promoting their upcoming album "15," to be released on April 11 in the states. Existing Buckcherry fans will love this albom as Josh Todd and the boys continue to rock like their previous 2 albums (Buckcherry and Time Bomb). With blues-based rock ala AC/DC and Supagroup, this album will be one of my favorites in 2006. // 10

Lyrics: OK, Josh Todd is not the best singer out there, but his voice and presense are perfect for Buckcherry and their style of music. This album has many catchy choures such as "Next 2 You" and "Crazy Bitch." If your looking for thought-provoking or life-changing lyrics, look elsewhere. "15" is all about good times and rock and roll! // 8

Overall Impression: This is one album you will want to get and keep! It's just plain good rock 'n' roll. It's very typical of other Buckcherry CD's, if your already a fan, you will want this CD. If your not a fan, it will make you a fan. There is one cover on the album "Pump It Up" which is a great tune but it would have been nice to hear an AC/DC cover! // 10

15 Reviewed by: losingprada, on may 06, 2006

Sound: Good rock music is hard to find these days, considering all the emo, pop shit going on now, but if you are into bands such as AC/DC, GN'R, and such, look no further, Buckcherry is your best bet. With Josh Todd's raging vocals, and Keith Nelson's wailing guitar, these guys are bringing back the good ol Rock n' Roll we have been missing for too long. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are pretty good, not very impacting, but they fit the songs. They vary from the rock 'n' roll lifestyle, to the "I want my girl back". Josh is a good singer for the kind of music he makes, it fits the songs, as a singer myself I envy him for his voice. // 10

Overall Impression: The best songs in this album for me would be "So Far," "Next 2 You" and ofcourse "Crazy Bitch". this album is worth every penny, and if it was stolen I would go out and buy it again. I recomend this album to any rock lover, and I garantee you, you will be hooked imidiatly. // 10

15 Reviewed by: vines_fanatic, on january 15, 2007

Sound: They're kind of like Velvet Revolver music wise so that's a good thing. This is probably they're best album so far and I think that's because the music has got heavier. It's just really simple, really good rock music and you can't really go wrong with that. There are songs that are a lot better than other ones that just sound like they've been written in ten minutes. // 7

Lyrics: The lyrics are pretty good. I can't really think of song on the album where the lyrcs let the song down, instead the lyrics actually make some of the songs especially Crazy Bitch. My dad loves Buckcherry but even he was pretty shocked when he heard the song but that's pretty good sign I guess. // 7

Overall Impression: Like I said this is their best album so far, it's my favourite anyway. There are a couple of songs on it that aren't as good as the rest but it's still worth buying it. Crazy Bitch is an ovbious classic but Next To You and Onset are really good too. I probably would buy it again if I lost it. // 7

15 Reviewed by: chaz140292, on june 09, 2007

Sound: The sound on this album is awesome! It has a great rock sound to it which surprised me a bit because most of their older stuff is slower with less solo's etc. The singer Josh Todd sounds great on this album and in my opinion a lot better than there older self titled album 'Buckcherry' and on every song his voice sounds great. The solo's on this album are great, they fit perfectly with the songs and are easy to remember and also a lot of the riffs are easy to remember and go well with the songs. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics on this album and definitely on certain songs are great. My favourite song is 'Crazy Bitch' which is probably their most famous song, the lyrics on this song go perfectly with the songs subject and there is no random words put into this song because they couldn't think of anything to sing about. I rate it 9 because the album has very good lyrics but not as good as other albums that I own and I didn't think it deserved the full 10 but they are still great! // 9

Overall Impression: My overall impression of the album is definitely positive I have nothing bad to say about it and I really recommend it to others. I decided to buy this album because I had heard great stuff bout the band and I already had a few of their songs and I thought they were great. I am very glad I bought this album and is in my top 10 albums of all time probz bout 8th jus behind back in black. The best songs on the album in my opinion are 'Crazy Bitch', 'Everything' and 'Next 2 You' so you might wanna check those out before you buy this album. overall I rate it 10/10 because it's awesome. // 10

More Buckcherry reviews rating latest review
+ Fuck [EP] 5.4 08/26/2014