Top Bullet For My Valentine Reviews:
bullet for my valentine: Road To Nowherecompact discs
Bullet For My Valentine: Road To Nowhere

Released: Dec 9, 2008. Genre: Metalcore. Label: Sony BMG. Number Of Tracks: 4. Road to Nowhere is the fifth EP by Bullet for My Valentine. It features bonus tracks from Scream Aim Fire. The songs are mixed different than the album, and the songs themselves are also different.

POSTED: 04/08/2009 - 03:04 am

9.4
 All Bullet For My Valentine Reviews:
bullet for my valentine: Temper Tempercompact discs
Bullet For My Valentine: Temper Temper

Released: Feb 11, 2013. Genre: Metalcore, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal. Label: RCA Records. Number Of Tracks: 11. Million-selling British metallers Bullet For My Valentine fire blanks on their new album.

POSTED: 02/28/2013 - 02:34 am

5.2
bullet for my valentine: The Poisoncompact discs
Bullet For My Valentine: The Poison

Released: Oct 6, 2005. Label: Visible Noise. Genres: Metalcore. Number Of Tracks: 13. This disc is a great improvement on an already brilliant EP, keeping the same style with great screams and guitars and improving melodically, lyrically and each song delivering a catchy chorus.

POSTED: 05/21/2012 - 04:29 am

8.9
bullet for my valentine: Fevercompact discs
Bullet For My Valentine: Fever

Released: Apr 26, 2010. Genre: Metalcore. Label: Jive Records. Number Of Tracks: 11. Bullet For My Valentine's third studio album features no shortage of impressive riff work, but the band also proves it's not afraid to show its sensitive side.

POSTED: 03/11/2011 - 03:39 am

7.5
bullet for my valentine: Scream Aim Firecompact discs
Bullet For My Valentine: Scream Aim Fire

Release Date: Jan 29, 2008. Label: Sony BMG. Genres: Metalcore. Number Of Tracks: 11. Bullet For My Valentine's latest studio album comes through with riff after riff, but it's in the mellower moments when the band stands out most.

POSTED: 01/10/2011 - 03:32 am

8.7
bullet for my valentine: Road To Nowherecompact discs
Bullet For My Valentine: Road To Nowhere

POSTED: 04/08/2009 - 03:04 am

9.4
bullet for my valentine: Hand Of Bloodcompact discs
Bullet For My Valentine: Hand Of Blood

Release Date: Aug 23, 2005. Label: Trustkill. Genres: Thrash, Alternative Metal. Number Of Tracks: 6. They've discovered the power of the riff, and they've got the balls and the bravado to see that no one soon forgets it.

POSTED: 10/02/2007 - 02:13 am

8.9
bullet for my valentine: Bullet For My Valentinecompact discs
Bullet For My Valentine: Bullet For My Valentine

Released: Nov 15, 2004. Genre: Rock. Number Of Tracks: 5. Not quite a classic, but there's promising signs that their debut full-lengther might well be!

POSTED: 04/26/2005 - 03:00 am