All Carnifex Reviews:
carnifex: Die Without Hopecompact discs
Carnifex: Die Without Hope

Released: Mar 7, 2014. Genre: Death Metal, Deathcore. Label: Nuclear Blast. Number Of Tracks: 10. After a year-long hiatus, Carnifex comes back to deliver balls-to-the-wall power in their music, and it's just as awesome as it is inaccessible.

POSTED: 03/07/2014 - 03:11 am

6.4
carnifex: Until I Feel Nothingcompact discs
Carnifex: Until I Feel Nothing

Released: Oct 24, 2011. Genre: Deathcore, Blackened Death Metal. Label: Victory Records. Number Of Tracks: 10. There are tons of metalcore/deathcore acts out there right now, and these guys are not re-inventing the wheel, but as far as the genre goes, these guys are doing exactly what they should be doing.

POSTED: 05/09/2012 - 03:12 am

7.6
carnifex: Dead In My Armscompact discs
Carnifex: Dead In My Arms

Released: Jul 12, 2007. Genre: Deathcore. Label: This City Is Burning. Number Of Tracks: 10. Here we are, Carnifex's debut album. Overall, even while I always find myself enjoying tracks from the next two releases, I'll never like them more than anything from this album.

POSTED: 08/31/2011 - 05:18 am

8.3
carnifex: Hell Chose Mecompact discs
Carnifex: Hell Chose Me

Released: Feb 16, 2010. Genre: Deathcore. Label: Victory. Number Of Tracks: 10. Deathcore is here to stay, if Carnifex have anything to scream er,say- about it, with the all-brutal Hell Chose Me.

POSTED: 02/19/2010 - 04:14 am

6.9
carnifex: The Diseased And The Poisonedcompact discs
Carnifex: The Diseased And The Poisoned

Release Date: Jun 23, 2008. Label: Victory. Genres: Metal. Number Of Tracks: 12. Carnifex capitalize on their ability to create a blood-bath atmosphere with a chainsaw cycling that can tear clear through plates of steel.

POSTED: 07/07/2008 - 04:09 am