All Converge Reviews:
converge: All We Love We Leave Behindcompact discs
Converge: All We Love We Leave Behind

Released: Oct 9, 2012. Genre: Chaotic Hardcore, Hardcore Punk, Thrash Metal. Label: Epitaph. Number Of Tracks: 14. Can one of the heaviest bands on earth keep up the pace with their eighth studio release?

POSTED: 01/30/2013 - 03:29 am

converge: Axe To Fallcompact discs
Converge: Axe To Fall

Released: Oct 20, 2009. Genre: Metalcore, Hardcore Punk, Progressive Metal. Label: Epitaph. Number Of Tracks: 13. What Axe To Fall gives us is our classic Converge sound, and at the same time a couple of differences.

POSTED: 10/23/2009 - 03:29 am

9.4
converge: No Heroescompact discs
Converge: No Heroes

Released: Oct 24, 2006. Genre: Hardcore Punk, Mathcore, Metalcore. Label: Epitaph. Number Of Tracks: 14. No Heroes is an album by Massachusetts, USA, band Converge. It topped the Top Heatseekers chart and reached number 13 in the Top Independent Albums listings.

POSTED: 04/23/2009 - 03:44 am

8.9
converge: Petitioning The Empty Skycompact discs
Converge: Petitioning The Empty Sky

Release Date: Jan 20, 1998. Label: Equal Vision. Genres: Hardcore Punk, Heavy Metal. Number Of Tracks: 11. Another 11 tracks of blistering demonic screamy hardcore, wilting the leaves off the trees and turning the earth sour.

POSTED: 01/27/2006 - 05:13 am

8.5
converge: Jane Doecompact discs
Converge: Jane Doe

Released: Sep 4, 2001. Genre: Rock. Style: Hardcore Punk, Heavy Metal. Number Of Tracks: 12. The fourth official studio album from a legend in the world of metallic hardcore.

POSTED: 05/27/2004 - 04:14 am