All Coroner Reviews:
coroner: R.I.P.compact discs
Coroner: R.I.P.

Released: 1987. Genre: Thrash metal. Label: Noise. Number Of Tracks: 13. Two years after the Death Cult Demo, Coroner, one of the most famous Technical Thrash Metal bands, signed with Noise Records and released the first album of their short but brilliant career.

POSTED: 02/01/2011 - 04:45 am

9.2
coroner: Coronercompact discs
Coroner: Coroner

Released: 1995. Genre: Thrash Metal. Label: Noise. Number Of Tracks: 16. This compilation is a sad reminder of what was and what could have been, yet the sheer quality that lies within will spread a smile across your face with greatest ease.

POSTED: 06/19/2009 - 04:20 am

9.5
coroner: Mental Vortexcompact discs
Coroner: Mental Vortex

Released: 1991. Genre: Thrash metal, progressive metal. Label: Noise Records. Number Of Tracks: 8. It is probably their most progressive and mature achievement and marks an improvement in the production compared to their first three albums. It features a cover of the song "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" (originally by The Beatles).

POSTED: 12/18/2008 - 04:05 am

9.6
coroner: Grincompact discs
Coroner: Grin

Released: Sep 10, 1993. Genre: Technical Thrash Metal. Label: Noise Records. Number Of Tracks: 10. "Grin", released in 1993, was Coroner's last 'real' studio album. It's their penultimate release, followed only by their self-titled compilation album.

POSTED: 12/18/2008 - 03:52 am