One Last Breath Review

creed: One Last Breath
Released: Sep 17, 2002
Genre: Rock
Styles: Post-Grunge, Alternative Pop/ Rock
Taken from the 2001 album, Weathered. Four non-LP tracks, One Last Breath (Radio Version), Is This The End, My Own Prison (Acoustic - Extended) and One Last Breath (Video).
 9.5
review (1) 8 comments vote for this album:
One Last Breath Reviewed by: sexy-man, on may 07, 2005

Sound: Great hard rock and alternative rock. they have their own unique sound, when you here them you know its them. They have a great mix of hard-core rock and clean slow paced songs. 01. One Last Breath - out of 10 I give this a 10. It's from their last CD Weathered and is a great song about hopolessness and what it feels like. 02. Is This The End - this I think is from the soundtrack of scream 2. I didn't really understand what this song was all about but its a great song. I give it a 10. 03. My Own Prison (acoustic) - blew me away how great this song was. This songs about feeling like youre in your own prison and is a very great song. I give it a 10. There is a fourth track but it's a music video for One Last Breath. like the song I give it a 10. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are great. You can realy tell they put a lot of time into it. The lyrics fit the music great and are well written. The singer (Scott Stapp) has a great voice, very deap but has a great range vocal wise. // 10

Overall Impression: I've never heard another band that sounded like them. I think the most impressive song from the album was probably, My Own Prison. I love the acoustic version. I love everything about the album, the second song aint so great but all the rest are great. If this was stolen I would rob a bank to get it back if I had to and I'd break the guys face who stole it or broke it. // 10

More Creed reviews rating latest review
+ Acoustics & Rarities 8.6 03/07/2012