The Art Of Dying Review

death angel: The Art Of Dying
Release Date: May 4, 2004
Label: Nuclear Blast America
Genres: Thrash, Heavy Metal, Speed Metal
Death Angel have ensured that The Art of Dying serves as an act of speed metal closure.
 9.4
 9.3
 9.5
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
The Art Of Dying Reviewed by: Rattlehead666, on november 02, 2005

Sound: Death Angel is a band that is located around the San Fransisco area. They are a great metal band but I find a lot of their riffs repeative but there is nothing wrong with that. I like the riff in the song Thrown To The Wolves. I also that the drums are great in each song. I'm not realy sure since I don't really know much about Death Angel but I think that this is their latest release. // 9

Lyrics: I find the lyrics to each no different to any Metallica, Megadeth, or Overkill song. They are great seeing their lyrics are like old Metallica. The lyrics fit the music perfectly. I'm not realy sure of the singers name but I think he is a great vocalist. // 10

Overall Impression: This album can compare to any other album Death Angel ever released even though Frolic Through The Park is my favorite album but Thrown To The Wolves is my all time favorite song by them. I don't hate anything about this album and if it were lost I would go and get it again. // 9

More Death Angel reviews rating latest review