Dizzy Mizz Lizzy Review

9.6
 9.1
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Dizzy Mizz Lizzy Reviewed by: LosMentos, on february 27, 2004

Sound: Winner of the danish talent competition in 1992.. and not without any reason!! This band did simply rock, and I don't think that there's any band in the whole universe that has ever made an album as this one!! Tim Christensen is a god on guitar, though he only was 16 years old when he wrote these songs, you wont believe what depht these songs do have!! It goes from every single genre: Some very beatifull quiete chords, like in "Silverflame", but also extreme cool and more heavy riffs and solos in songs as "Waterline" or "Barbedwired Baby's Dream"!!! // 10

Lyrics: Tim Christensen has without doubt one of the most sympathik voices in the world!! And the lyrics make sense in a strange way!! Weired but wonderfull at the same time!! Some stuff to think about! // 10

Overall Impression: I simply love every single song on this album!! There aint one song I don't wanna listen to.. it's a masterpiece!! In my opinion this cd is the greatest debut album in music history!! It's been stolen twice, and I bought it the day after both times!! I can't live without this cd!! // 10

Comments