The Acoustic EP Review

early november: The Acoustic EP
Released: Jun 2002
Genre: Emo, Indie Rock, Acoustic Rock
Label: Drive-Thru Records
"The Acoustic EP" is the second EP from The Early November, recorded shortly before the band's first full-length CD.
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
The Acoustic EP Reviewed by: FatKidsOnMopeds</3, on april 20, 2004

Sound: It's amazing what a man can do with just an acoustic guitar and his voice. The Early November has the most unique style and sound, it's hard to find a band like that these days. He uses a good variety of chords, as well as different tunings to find the perfect sound for each song, and amazing harmonics and blends them together to form amazing songs. // 10

Lyrics: Ace Enders, the guitarist and singer of The Early November, has the most pure voice I have ever herd, and his lyrics are amazing. With songs such as "Sunday Drive" saying "And you know it's not so easy when you're all alone. And I wonder if I'm alone in your head." It doesn't take a emo kid with a broken heart to love the heartfilled lyrics. // 10

Overall Impression: Any fan of bands such as Dashboard Confessional and The Lyndsay Diaries would fall in love with this band off the bat. There is everything to love, and nothing to hate. The only thing I could say, is I wish it had more songs on it. // 10

More Early November reviews rating latest review