The Room's Too Cold Review

artist: early november date: 02/04/2004 category: compact discs
early november: The Room's Too Cold
Released: Oct 7, 2003
Genre: Rock
Tones: Volatile, Earthy, Earnest, Rousing, Passionate, Reflective, Yearning, Elaborate, Ambitious, Brittle
Styles: Punk Revival, Emo
 9.2
 9.3
 9.1
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
The Room's Too Cold Reviewed by: lassise, on february 04, 2004

Sound: The sound is very pure, and they do not use many effects. I have seen this band live and the sound is almost identical to the CD, without the strings (violins, etc). It is very mellow and soft for the most part, with some faster punk rock songs as well. The only thing I don't like is the weird noises between songs, that I could do without. // 8

Lyrics: The lyrics are very meaningful and don't ramble on and on. The songs are mainly about girls and the like. It's enjoyable nonetheless. // 10

Overall Impression: The CD Overall is amazing. It is very pleasing to the ears and is the perfect music to kick back and relax to, and at the same time rock out to. I would and have been recommending this CD to everyone I know who enjoys punk rock as well as soft acoustic songs. The only minor flaw is that between a couple songs there is pretty much just noise, nothing instrumental, it's sorta awkward but you get used to it. // 10

More Early November reviews rating latest review