All Emery Reviews:
emery: We Do What We Wantcompact discs
Emery: We Do What We Want

Released: Mar 29, 2011. Genre: Post-Hardcore. Label: Tooth & Nail, Solid State. Number Of Tracks: 10. Emery doesn't get mired in any one particular musical style on its fifth studio record We Do What We Want.

POSTED: 03/31/2011 - 04:30 am

8.1
emery: ...In Shallow Seas We Sailcompact discs
Emery: ...In Shallow Seas We Sail

Released: Jun 2, 2009. Genre: Post-Hardcore. Label: Tooth & Nail. Number Of Tracks: 13. Emerys chops just get better and better the longer they play makng their latest release, In Shallow Seas We Sail their best to date.

POSTED: 06/11/2009 - 03:45 am

9.4
emery: I'm Only A Mancompact discs
Emery: I'm Only A Man

Release Date: Oct 2, 2007. Label: TNL. Genres: Alternative CCM, Alternative Pop/Rock. Number Of Tracks: 11. Eleven pounding songs that run the gamut from rock, alt-country, jazz and in-numerable other influences that the band has cited throughout their career, this trend setter is at it again with I Am Only A Man.

POSTED: 10/31/2007 - 03:31 am

8.4
emery: The Questioncompact discs
Emery: The Question

Released: Aug 2, 2005. Label: Tooth & Nail. Genre: Rock. Styles: Alternative CCM, Alternative Pop/Rock. Number Of Tracks: 12. These guys are really talented they put a lot of poetry and emotion into their songs.

POSTED: 08/18/2005 - 07:20 am

9.8
emery: Weaks Endcompact discs
Emery: Weaks End

Released: Jan 27, 2004. Genre: Rock. Styles: Alternative CCM. Number Of Tracks: 10. Emery defines an extreme separation between their screaming and singing sides on Weak's End, their debut for Tooth & Nail.

POSTED: 11/09/2004 - 05:15 am