All Europe Reviews:
europe: Start From The Darkcompact discs
Europe: Start From The Dark

Released: Sep 22, 2004. Genre: Heavy Metal. Label: Sanctuary Records. Number Of Tracks: 12. This album is weird. I think it's a really excellent album, but it's still weird. I have to say, this is definitely NOT what I would expect, if I heard that Europe had reunited.

POSTED: 09/25/2013 - 03:51 am

7.9
europe: The Final Countdowncompact discs
Europe: The Final Countdown

Released: May 26, 1986. Genre: Glam Metal, Hard Rock. Label: Epic. Number Of Tracks: 10. "The Final Countdown" is one of the best examples of high quality Glam Metal, with all the things that made that genre awesome and continue to do so.

POSTED: 09/19/2013 - 09:21 am

9.4
europe: Bag Of Bonescompact discs
Europe: Bag Of Bones

Released: Apr 25, 2012. Genre: Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Blues Rock. Label: earMUSIC/Edel. Number Of Tracks: 11. "Bag Of Bones" marks a vigorous return to the classic Europe sound the world has been eagerly awaiting for, but this time it dominantly boasts a heavy, blues rock flavor.

POSTED: 04/27/2012 - 08:11 am

8.9
europe: Prisoners In Paradisecompact discs
Europe: Prisoners In Paradise

Released: Sep 23, 1991. Genre: Hard rock, Heavy metal, Glam metal. Label: Epic Records. Number Of Tracks: 12. Europe manages to combine the finest hard rock with some damned fine catchy choruses, with the result a stunning masterpiece of an album.

POSTED: 11/18/2010 - 03:46 am

9.2
europe: Last Look At Edencompact discs
Europe: Last Look At Eden

Released: Sep 9, 2009. Genre: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal. Number Of Tracks: 12. It's a good album, certainly a lot better than I would have expected of Europe.

POSTED: 03/02/2010 - 04:45 am

8.2
europe: Wings Of Tomorrowcompact discs
Europe: Wings Of Tomorrow

Release Date: 1984. Label: Epic. Genres: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Hair Metal, Arena Rock. Number Of Tracks: 10. Wings Of Tomorrow stands as a classic metal masterpiece.

POSTED: 04/25/2007 - 06:38 am