All Every Time I Die Reviews:
every time i die: Ex Livescompact discs
Every Time I Die: Ex Lives

Released: Mar 6, 2012. Genre: Metalcore, Hardcore Punk, Mathcore, Southern Metal. Label: Epitaph. Number Of Tracks: 14. One of hardcore's most revered acts start to look at the big picture on album number six "Ex Lives".

POSTED: 03/06/2012 - 07:05 am

8.8
every time i die: The Big Dirtycompact discs
Every Time I Die: The Big Dirty

Release Date: Sept 4, 2007. Label: Ferret Music. Genres: Metalcore. Number Of Tracks: 12. Every Time I Die's latest album offers up all the humor and miraculous riff work that fans might hope from the Buffalo natives.

POSTED: 04/27/2011 - 07:18 am

8.7
every time i die: New Junk Aestheticcompact discs
Every Time I Die: New Junk Aesthetic

Released: Sep 15, 2009. Genre: Metalcore, Southern Rock, Hardcore Punk. Label: Epitaph. Number Of Tracks: 10. Bands that use vocoders and lots of electronics amidst their mosh, step aside, take cover and get the eff out of the way! Every Time I Dies New Junk Aesthetic is like a nuclear warhead. Aimed. Right. At You.

POSTED: 09/16/2009 - 04:48 am

9.1
every time i die: Gutter Phenomononcompact discs
Every Time I Die: Gutter Phenomonon

Release Date: Aug 23, 2005. Label: Ferret Music. Genres: Alternative Metal, Post-Grunge. Number Of Tracks: 11. Every Time I Die prominently features groove-based Southern rock elements in its arrangements, but that's about where the fun ends.

POSTED: 05/27/2006 - 04:30 am

8.2
every time i die: Last Night In Towncompact discs
Every Time I Die: Last Night In Town

Release Date: Aug 14, 2001. Label: Ferret. Genres: Alternative Metal, Post-Grunge. Number Of Tracks: 10. This album is a cathartic, chaotic release, finding Every Time I Die careening from metalcore crunch to exhausting screamo and even meandering into slightly emotional melodic singing akin to the highly touted Glassjaw.

POSTED: 01/25/2006 - 03:51 am

every time i die: Hot Damn!compact discs
Every Time I Die: Hot Damn!

Released: Jul 1, 2003. Genre: Rock. Number Of Tracks: 10