Their Rock Is Not Our Rock Review

fireball ministry: Their Rock Is Not Our Rock
Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
Label: Liquor & Poker
Genres: Heavy Metal, Alternative Metal, Stoner Metal
Fireball Ministry themselves would admit they're not trying to reinvent the wheel, and that's precisely one of the main reasons their fan base is a fast-growing one.
 9.5
review (1) 3 comments vote for this album:
Their Rock Is Not Our Rock Reviewed by: 7 String Salute, on march 28, 2006

Sound: They have upbeat tracks with hardhitting guitar parts in every song. They use lyrics and their guitar to make a really good CD. They are definatley more guitar oriented. They have a true metal sound and in my opinion are very under-rated as a band. // 10

Lyrics: Lyrics somewhat dissapointed me. They dont really change song to song because like I said before they are more guitar oriented. I would like to see them explore some different sounds in the next album. Overall their lyrics are impressive, they just lack the different tones. Gain a more broader sound. // 8

Overall Impression: I think if you compared them to Black Label Society they would tie, they almost sound like they are influenced by Zakk Wylde a lot. Their lyrics compare to Ozzy's more popular songs like "Crazy Train." The best song on the album so far is Sundown. Fall Out is also another good one, other than that every song on the album rates in the high 8's to me. // 9

Comments