All Frank Turner Reviews:
frank turner: Tape Deck Heartcompact discs
Frank Turner: Tape Deck Heart

Released: Apr 22, 2013. Genre: Folk Rock, Folk Punk, Punk Rock. Label: Xtra Mile Recordings, Interscope. Number Of Tracks: 12. Frank Turner comes back down to earth and straight into form on fifth album "Tape Deck Heart."

POSTED: 05/29/2014 - 03:55 am

frank turner: England Keep My Bonescompact discs
Frank Turner: England Keep My Bones

Released: Jun 6, 2011. Genre: Folk Rock, Folk Punk. Label: Xtra Mile Recordings, Epitaph. Number Of Tracks: 12. Much like "Poetry Of The Deed", Frank Turner's 4th full album is a mostly band-orientated effort. "England Keep My Bones" is almost certainly Turner's most accomplished work musically.

POSTED: 06/27/2011 - 05:55 am

9.4
frank turner: Poetry Of The Deedcompact discs
Frank Turner: Poetry Of The Deed

Released: Sep 7, 2009. Genre: Folk Rock. Label: Xtra Mile Recordings/Epitaph Records. Number Of Tracks: 13. Comparing it to other Frank Turner albums, I'd suggest "Poetry Of The Deed" is the weakest as Turner now appears to be writing songs not purely for himself, his fans or his friends, but for his band.

POSTED: 05/10/2011 - 02:57 am

8.2
frank turner: Sleep Is For The Weekcompact discs
Frank Turner: Sleep Is For The Week

Release Date: Jan 15, 2007. Label: R&B. Genres: Xtra Mile. Number Of Tracks: 13. This time around the energetic Frank has traded the electric for an acoustic, grabbed a stool and has iterated why he was the genius behind Million Dead.

POSTED: 07/07/2010 - 02:33 am

9.2
frank turner: Love, Ire And  Songcompact discs
Frank Turner: Love, Ire And Song

Released: Mar 31, 2008. Genre: Folk rock. Label: Xtra Mile. Number Of Tracks: 12. The second album by UK based songwriter Frank Turner previously a member of Million Dead.

POSTED: 10/27/2008 - 04:45 am

frank turner: The Real Damagecompact discs
Frank Turner: The Real Damage

Release Date: May 07, 2007 . Label: Xtra Mile . Number Of Tracks: 5 . The songs are incredibly introspective, reflecting feelings that we can identify with in everyday life.

POSTED: 08/25/2008 - 08:57 am