Full Scale Review

full scale: Full Scale
Released: Mar 8, 2005
Genre: Rock
Styles: Alternative Metal, Post-Grunge
They are not a band about hit songs, in fact pull out one song and it would be rather average, but put them all together and you have something different.
 7.4
 6.8
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Full Scale Reviewed by: unregistered, on march 21, 2005

Sound: They remind me sort of an Australian System Of A Down. Though they aren't as crazy with speed and their messages. They're your straight forward up-and-coming intercontinental metal band that needs recognition. They're music is good, and they deserve your $12. // 8

Lyrics: Not necessarily the most complex or meaningful poems. But some songs definately have a political feel many can enjoy. If you're looking for Tool, then go look for Tool, you're not even in the same catagory. The singer is good, he's not like Johnathan of Korn where he goes in and out of key or makes crazy beat box noises, nor is he an Aaron Lewis mono-tone lead man. He's got a rough sound that stays on key with every thing else. // 8

Overall Impression: It's their first major album, first release in the US. They're no Metallica, but like I said, they deserve your $12 for the stuff they went through to get here. They just had their gear van and everything in it stolen. They had to work really hard to get that stuff, and to put this album out. It shows they worked hard, and if they continue to do so, they will come out with an album twice as good as this one. Support your promising up-and-comers. I'd buy it again if someone stole this from me, or if I lost it. It's a rarer album even though it only came out 11 days ago. If you can find it, go get it. // 8

Comments