Passerby Charole Review

gabriel lynch: Passerby Charole
Released: Jan 7, 2012
Genre: Singer-Songwriter, Folk Rock
Label: Self-released
This albums is deep with emotion and it's a joy to listen to.
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Passerby Charole Reviewed by: popeyJN, on september 10, 2013

Sound: This music is really deep. Gabriel takes you on a journey through his mind but with very song, you go deeper and deeper and you find emotions that are expressed. The emotions are strong and the words are powerful. "It's a good album to listen to in a crowded city." Gabriel Lynch. The music is soft and sweet but the words are powerful and painfully true. He is from Melbourne (Australia) and he is a man that has experienced a lot in his life. He plays the acoustic guitar and has the voice of an angel. // 10

Lyrics: "I remember the stories they used to tell me long before I met you All the endings intended to leave you a smile and the feeling that it might be true That's the thing that roped me in and now I wish I knew We are on our final thread We've been holding on too long Slipping now, and I suppose it's easier to just let go So before my bones turn numb And in case we change our minds Well if I don't want to I don't have to say goodbye So take care of yourself and pay no attention to anything they'll say to you Except for those words that are brimming with love and that hearing helps to get you through All you need now isn't me and that's all I need too Suddenly the breeze is blowing the other way The ground is shifting; the earth it's shifting Down beneath the angry sea is waiting The boat it's sinking now and we're both sinking No, I still don't want to but I have to say goodbye." // 10

Overall Impression: When I first heard him live singing songs from this album, A part of me wanted to go and give him a hug for saying all the things that I really wanted to say and doing it with such grace and style is amazing. Gabriel's albums are deep with emotion and they are a joy to listen to. If I lost this CD I would buy it over and over again. I think the most impressive songs on the album are: - The Final Thread - Jordana - Come Back to Me - Where I'm Going Next These songs are deep and have a big dramatic story happening inside of the song. Teaser for the album:

// 10