King Of All Kings Review

hate eternal: King Of All Kings
Released: Sep 17, 2002
Genre: Rock
Styles: Death Metal/Black Metal, Heavy Metal, Grindcore
It was a continuation of the thematic elements which appeared throughout Hate Eternal's debut, pummeling through ten brutal cuts of extreme grind/metal while saluting all that which is evil.
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
King Of All Kings Reviewed by: Rob the Tipton, on april 18, 2005

Sound: Hate Eternal is one of my favorite death metal bands out there. The guitars are really interesting to hear because each one is playing different things. For example: lets say the main riffs chord is an A chord at fifth posistion for the first guitar. The second guitar would be playing an E chord at the 7th posistion on the fretboard. This is quite iteresting and keeps things going smooth and won't bore you. Sound would definitally be a five for excellent. Oh yeah the double bass kicks ass too. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics in this album sound incredible. The vocals are really fun to listen to. The techniques the vocalist use are sweet because the two styles he uses. For instance in the song King Of All Kings the 2nd chorus will start off low growls and then move up to a higher scream like growl and go back down to low quickly. I'm not sure if they have two vocalist or one but whatever it is awsome. // 10

Overall Impression: I would recomend this album to anyone. My favorite songs are King Of All Kings, The Obsure Terror and Powers That Be. I love everything about this album from percussion to vocals. Nothing I hate about this album. Well if I actually had bought this album (I downloaded it off LimeWire because I'm a cheap ass) I would definitally buy it again, this is a really good album. // 10

More Hate Eternal reviews rating latest review