My Forever Review

he is we: My Forever
Released: Dec 11, 2010
Genre: Indie Pop
Label: Universal Motown
The band He Is We has an original sound. It is a soft sound that is lovely.
review (1) 3 comments vote for this album:
My Forever Reviewed by: cassiepawl, on june 03, 2011

Sound: The band He Is We has an original sound. It is a soft sound that is lovely. The lead singer Rachel has an amazing voice that is golden and unlike any other. The guitarist Trevor writes the chord progressions to Rachel's inspiring lyrics perfectly. The album to me represents being in-love and falling out of love. It is a perfect mixture for any mood. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are inspiring and from the heart. They fit the music type and sound perfectly. The singer, Rachel, has a unique voice that is perfect she hits every note. She sounds just as good live. This type of music only comes once in a lifetime. It is truely a new discovery in music. // 10

Overall Impression: He Is We's album "My Forever" isn't like any other artists. The most impressive songs are: "Forever&Ever", "All About Us", "Everything You Do", "And Run", "Happily Ever After", "Kiss It All Better", "Prove You Wrong", "Blame It On The Rain", "Love Life", and "Fall". I love the mood it gives off with every song and how much the fans can relate to the lyrics. I would buy this album again and again everytime I lost it. // 10

Comments