Keeper Of The Seven Keys, Part 2 Review

9.9
 9.8
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
Keeper Of The Seven Keys, Part 2 Reviewed by: unregistered, on march 11, 2004

Sound: Helloween, they created this stuff.. This is for me one of my favorite albums from all time alongside with Keeper Part 1 (Which I did write a review for).. I mean this album is as good as Keeper Pt 1... Amazing Guitar melodic solos.. speedy.. and also Amazing bass work (Listen to "Eagle Fly Free"'s amazing bass solo!!).. and the drums are perfect... the only thing wrong here just like Keeper 1 is the production.. it's not very good.. but everything else is amazing.. the guitar solos just blow me off everytime I listen to them.. songs like "Eagle Fly Free", "March Of Time", "I Want Out" and "Save Us" show amazing songwriting by Helloween.. this songs are just amazing.. the funnier "Rise and Fall" and "Dr. Stein" are both a highlight too.. and show Helloweens funnier side.. but the best song on the album for me is the epic title track "Keeper of The Seven Keys".. I mean I can't decide if i like this one better or Halloween but I kno Kai Hansen and Michael Weikath can sure write some of the best epics ever.. This power metal masters need to be heard!!! // 10

Lyrics: Lyrics... are not as focused as last Keeper.. but still amazing.. songs like "Eagle Fly Free" and "March of Time" are highlights.. also "Keeper of the Seven Keys" is amazing.. if you understand this lyrics.. this may change the way you look at life... also "I Want Out" is pretty well written lyrically.. "Dr. Stein" and "Rise and Fall" are the low points on lyrics are the low points here.. but if you're into funny lines then here you get them nonstop fun.. and I like that.. it varies the type of mood of the songs.. also Kiske is amazing on this one too. // 10

Overall Impression: Like I said amazingly influential for power metal bands.. some of their best songwriting ever.. this and Keeper 1 are Helloween's quintessential albums.. this is Power Metal at its best.. that's why they are on top of my list on heavy metal albums... this is definitely worth buying.. you won't be disapointed. // 10

More Helloween reviews rating latest review
+ Straight Out Of Hell 9.2 02/07/2013