Dignity Review

hilary duff: Dignity
Release Date: Apr 3, 2007
Label: Hollywood
Genres: Rock
She may still be caught between childhood and womanhood, but on Dignity she makes some serious headway into turning into a mature recording artist, which makes this an effective, strangely endearing album.
 9.7
 8.2
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Dignity Reviewed by: I am punk "BF", on january 07, 2008

Sound: This album was her best. They went with more of a pop feel for this one. It has fourteen songs all sounding minorly similar, but still sounding really cool at the same time. Lots of computer soundings were added rather than guitars, but that is not a bad thing. The songs sound really cool, and when they do add guitars, they have cool effects. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are really cool, how they flow with the song and Hilary's vocals. They sound really great. Her voice is amazing, especially with this type of genre. The way she sings all her songs is really cool. They add a mans voice in one of the intros to a song. I am not sure what it is supposed to be, but it sounds like a star wars voice, but either way she talks back to it and then a really cool song starts. // 9

Overall Impression: I really loved this album. The best song on the album was "Dignity" It was really cool. I love that song. It has a cool beat, and vocals. If I lost this album I would want to go out to get it again. It was the best of her albums. It was amazing, and she is one of the best female singer. // 10

More Hilary Duff reviews rating latest review