Ideas Above Our Station Review

9.9
 9.7
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Ideas Above Our Station Reviewed by: unregistered, on march 10, 2004

Sound: The sound on this album rocks! It is raw and passionate but at the same time, it sounds complete. The blend of distortion and clean sounds make the record energetic and brilliant. There are some stunning riffs and drumming. F*cking class! // 10

Lyrics: Hundred Reasons lyrics are sheer brilliance. They range from sarcastic to pure raw emotion straight from the heart. The way that the lyrics fit to the songs is amazing too. On the rack "Falter" for example, the lyrics are poetic and soothing. The lyrics on "Avalanche" are fantastic too. The singer is a legend and one of the best vocalists around at the moment. He ranges from soothing singing to pure aggresive shouting. // 10

Overall Impression: This album is the best album from a Brittish band in years! One listen to the album tells you that this band are going to be global superstars. The best songs are "If I Could", "Falter", "Avalanche", "Silver", you know what? Screw it, Every song on the album f*cking kicks serious ass! If it was stolen, I would congratulate the guy who nicked it then beat him up for having the cheek to mess with me. BUY THIS ALBUM! // 10

More Hundred Reasons reviews rating latest review