The World We Know Review

artist: i can make a mess like nobodys business date: 08/24/2010 category: compact discs
i can make a mess like nobodys business: The World We Know
Released: Mar 23, 2010
Genre: Indie Rock, Acoustic
Label: Drive-Thru
 4.9
 9.7
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
The World We Know Reviewed by: dart3rocks, on august 24, 2010

Sound: Calm sounds, meant for headphone listening. Soft tunes to calm the nerves and great CD to listen to for sleeping. Lush sounds fill some of the tracks while the CD is also full of great acoustic tracks that are well developed. The CD has a variety of techniques specific to the ICMAM style, such as the voice backtrack that is laid in to the album. Not as much as the self-titled album, but it is still there. This album just seems to flow from track to track and that is one thing Ace wanted to accomplish. // 9

Lyrics: Wonderful fully developed lyrics that "Ace" Enders always seems to deliver. The lyrics seem to have a flow that was seen in the other ICMAM album a few years back with new emphasis on life and growing throughout the years. It also is more personal to Ace; the lead singer. This album is full of great meanings and will help anyone whose thoughts seem to linger on anything. // 10

Overall Impression: This as the newest project from Ace is a full refresh and development for the artist that has been seen with this from the past, but now is fully developing his talent. I only wish for more. The album is one that has lush sounds and great rhythm. This album is amazing. // 10

More I Can Make A Mess Like Nobodys Business reviews rating latest review