Sixteen Seasons Review

idle sons: Sixteen Seasons
Release Date: May 2, 2006
Label: Virgin/EMI
Genres: Hard Rock
Prepare yourselves for the biggest sound to come out of Canada in Sixteen Seasons!
 9.6
 9.1
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
Sixteen Seasons Reviewed by: boyan89, on may 20, 2006

Sound: The sound on this album is friggin amazing. The guitar is awesome, the bass is really cool too and the drums are just pure amazing. The sound on this CD is more on the alternative rock side. Most of the songs are about relationships but they aren't whining like Simple Plan do in their songs. So if you want guitar with pretty good distortian and kick ass drum beats then this is the album for you. The best sounding songs on this album are Maggot, Bleeding and Waiting Around. // 10

Lyrics: The singer skills on this album were amazing they sound the same live as they do on the album since I've seen them live in the Seether and Simple Plan concert they. They opened up for them. So the lyrics on this album are good their not whiny but they are about relationships one of them is even about war I think. The best lyrical songs are Now Forever, Tell Me and Long Way Home. // 10

Overall Impression: This album I don't really know who it can compare with but it can compare with some bands I just don't know any with this sound. The most impressive songs on this album are as I mentioned are Now Forever, Maggot, Bleeding, The Long Way Home, Tell Me and Waiting Around. I love the fact that this band uses like a bit of distortion for some of their songs so you can hear the guitar, bass and drums at the same time. If this album were lost I would definetetly buy it again because it just simply rules. // 10

Comments