Redesekration Review

Infernal War: Redesekration
Release Date: Apr 30, 2007
Label: Agonia
Genres: Black Metal
All in all this is a disc for lovers of black metal, thrash, hyper speed mongering, Behemoth, Polish (black) metal, and extreme music in general.
 9.3
 8.6
review (1) 5 comments vote for this album:
Redesekration Reviewed by: King Antichrist, on december 20, 2007

Sound: Infernal War is a black metal band from Poland and let me start by saying I absolutely love this CD and this album is essential to any true fan of true black metal. This album is extremely heavy, fast, evil, and brutal from start to finish. They sound like Marduk except even more intense and extreme which is saying a lot. I would say that this is probably the heaviest and fastest pure black metal CD I have ever heard. And I listen to a shitload of black metal (as well as thrash and death metal.) I've never heard any other black metal quite like this. Infernal War has created a new form of black metal that is as evil and sinister sounding as other true black metal but I would also say is as heavy and brutal as a lot of true death metal. This CD sounds like the soundtrack to the apoclaypse, the genocide of christianity, and the complete annihilation of everyone and everything holy that stands in Satan's way. // 10

Lyrics: Nothing new here but who cares? They have the typical extreme evil/satanic/violent/war black metal lyrics. As you can tell by song titles such as "Spill The Dirty Blood Of Jesus", "Radical (Kill The Peace)", and "Death's Evangelist", these guys are not exactly peaceful christians and you can tell what the lyrics are about from the song titles. An example of this is In the song "Spill The Dirty Blood Of Jesus" at about 2:30 vocalist Herr Warcrimer starts chanting "Die! Die! Die son of god!" and it gets me really pumped up and those lyrics pretty much sum up how I feel about christianity and all other religions (except satanism of course). The vocals consist of the typical death/black metal growls/rasps and the vocals and lyrics fit the music perfectly. // 10

Overall Impression: This is definitely one of the best CDs of 2007 and with it Infernal War have firmly established themselves as one of the best black metal bands of the 21st century. If I had to choose a favorite song off this album it would probably be "Spill The Dirty Blood Of Jesus" although all the songs on this CD are amazing. And if anyone stole this CD they would shit their pants in fear because of how extreme it is unless they are another true underground kult black metal fan and yes I would definitely get it again if I lost it. This CD is for true black metal fans only not for fans of nice soft pretty poser black metal with cute little keyboards and synthesizers, or nice pretty uplifting melodies, or black metal about gay stuff like forests and trolls or about vampires and their romance or about emotions/feelings/themes other than Satan, blasphemy, war, desecration, anger, hatred etc. Infernal War is for fans of: Marduk, War, Dark Funeral, Setherial, 1349, Tsjder, Kult ov Azazel etc. Infernal War is not for fans of: Emperor, Cradle Of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Satyricon etc. // 10

Comments