The Number Of The Beast Review

iron maiden: The Number Of The Beast
Released: 1982
Genre: Rock
Styles: Heavy Metal, British Metal, New Wave of British Heavy Metal
Number Of Tracks: 9 The songs here sound great, and none make you want to skip the song because there really isn't a bad one.
 Lyrics: 9.5
The Number Of The Beast Reviewed by: Big Tommy P, on august 11, 2006

Sound: This, as some may not know, is Iron Maiden's first album with Bruce Dickinson on Vocals. It is arguably Maiden's best album, although not my personal favourite, but I still love it. It was here in late 1981-1982 that Iron Maiden found their "classic sound", after Killers, it does sound quite different. Although a lot remains the same, especially Steve Harris' galloping bass lines (where would maiden be without it). For sound, I am trying to focus on a negative, but I just can't find anything. The music just rocks, that's all I can really say, whether or not you like maiden, at least one song will make you admire them (most likely Hallowed Be Thy Name or Children of the Damned). // 10

Lyrics: When compared to the previous album Killers, the lyrics have come a long way, which is true. Steve Harris and co. have touched upon deeper concepts (e.g. White Man vs. Cherokee, condemned thoughts) and some songs inspired by TV (The Prisoner). 01. Invaders - a remake of Invasion, which was one of Harris' earliets compositions (from the soundhouse tapes 1979), the lyrics are about viking raids on Britain. Sung very well by Dickinson. This song is all about the bass guitar! 02. Children Of The Damned - based on the films "Village Of The Damned" and "Children Of The Damned", which were in turn, adapted from the novel, "The Midwich Cuckoos" by John Wyndham. Interesting lyrics, I suppose you have to watch the films to fully understand it. A very nice guitar solo by Adrian Smith. Very powerful vocals by Bruce Dickinson in the faster part of the song. 03. The Prisoner - inspired by the british TV show of the same name. It talks about a prisoner escaping, the vocals are dazzling and the guitar amazing. 04. 22 Acacia Avenue - the first sequel to Charlotte the Harlot (a Dave Murray composition from the first album "Iron Maiden"), and easily one of the best songs on the album. There are only two songs on the album that Dickinson sings better, and I'll tell you when we get there. The lyrics are about a prostitute named Charlotte, and about a man (maybe one of the maiden guys) wishing to take her to a better life. 05. The Number Of The Beast - one of the singles. This is Dickinson's 2nd best vocal performance on this album. It was written by Steve Harris about a bad dream he had after watching the movie "Damien: Omen II". It opens with a spoken introduction drawn heavily from the King James Version of Revelations 13:18 (bible reference). It is about witnessing devil worshippers. 06. Run To The Hills - considered by some to be the best maiden song, I disagree. This is my 2nd least favourite song on the album, but that's not to say I don't like it, I do. Lyrically, it is one of the best lyrics on the album, about when white man first came to North America and killed Indians. Very anthemic chorus, very powerfully sung. 07. Gangland - my personal least favourite, but you may disagree. The lyrics are about a discipline impoverished society, (although I may be wrong, but that's how I depict it). it is one of the only two songs co - written by drummer Clive Burr (Maiden nineteen, seventy something, 1982). 08. Total Eclipse - this song is only on the remastered edition and is the other song by Clive Burr (Harris/Murray/Burr). It is one of the best songs on the album and should have replaced Gangland on the original. The lyrics are abut a new ice age caused by humans (I think). Wait, this is Bruce Dickinson's 2nd best vocal performance (move the others down one), if you don't have this song on your original, then get it, it's worth it. 09. Hallowed Be Thy Name - this is Iron Maiden's best song. The lyrics are about a condemned man waiting to go to the gallows and the final thoughts going through his head (it's so good, I did my Year 10 English Poetry Assessment on this song). No metal fan hates this song. It is easily Bruce Dickinson's best vocal performance ever, holding a note for some 15 seconds! the song is complete with Steve Harris' gallopping bass line and the dual guitar lead by Dave Murray and Adrian Smith. If I could, I'd give this song 12/10, but I can't so I'll give it 10/10, again and again and again. // 10

Overall Impression: If this album were stolen, I would as soon as possible get in my car and get a new one. I love everything about it, and can't really think of anything to hate, I hope I have convinced you to buy this album, and if you have it, I hope you agree with me. // 10

The Number Of The Beast Reviewed by: boyan89, on june 29, 2006

Sound: The sound on this album is really, really amazing. The guitars on this album are roaring with rage and they can be really soft too at some songs like the intro in Children of The Damned. Dave Murray can defenitely play the guitar with the rhythm backing him up and the Rhythm guitars are played by Adrian Smith and some other really cool dude. The drums on this album have kick-ass drum beats in every song on this album and Nicko McBrain can defenitely pound those things hard ass. The bass on this album is really insane with kick ass bass licks from their bassist Steve Harris. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics on this album are amazing. The lyrics fit very, very well with the music and Bruce Dickinson can almost sing about anything. It has some good backup vocals in some songs like The Prisoner is one for example when during the chorus another band member is singing with Bruce. // 10

Overall Impression: The sound on this album is really amazing and I was flabbergasted to see no one did a review on Iron Maiden's best heavy metal album of all time. I dont have a favorite song on this album because all of them just kick complete ass. I love every single thing about this album the guitars, the drums, the bass and the vocals never ever get boring. If you are looking for a heavy metal record one day get this one or if you are looking for an album that has been put through a lot of thought on how to make then get this one. If this album were lost/stolen I would defenitely buy it again. // 10

The Number Of The Beast Reviewed by: black_sabbath, on september 01, 2006

Sound: Iron Maiden is the grandfather of metal. After playing for more than 30 years, Iron Maiden are still the flawless Iron Maiden that they started out as. Iron maiden is truly undisputed, their latest album (A matter of life and death, which I shall review next), just proves that maiden did not sell out like the rest. If you asked me honestly, I think every album of Maiden has what a Maiden fan asks for. According to me Number of the Beast is a brilliant album, the third best album of all time after 'tallica's Master of Puppets and Ride the lightning. // 9

Lyrics: Every song of maiden has a story to tell, be it Number of the beast or Run to the hills. The lyrics are unbeatable in this album. But more impressive than the lyric's is the vocals. Check out the vocals in Hallowed be thy name, run to the hills and 22 acacia avenue. Bruce Dickinson is almost uncomparable and an essential part of Maiden. The number of the beast is one of my favourite songs of all time. The lyrics were based on Steve Harris's dream, supposedly. // 10

Overall Impression: I love the album. I love the album not for all the tracks but for the three outstanding pieces of metal, the three unforgettable anthems of Iron Maiden The Number Of The Beast, Hallowed Be Thy Name and Run To The Hills. You need to hear these songs to realise just what a brilliant piece of metalwork it is. Although I really love Iron Maiden and this album of their's (their best of what I've heard), I don't think it is the greatest metal album (Master Of Puppets is) but it is definitely right up there in the top 5 greatest albums ever. // 8

The Number Of The Beast Reviewed by: randy_rhoads83, on september 04, 2006

Sound: My oh my. Beast represents everything Iron Maiden is about. The musicianship on this album is amazing. Adrian Smith and Dave Murray really gave it their all to make an impression on people, and made some of the most exciting guitar leads and riffs I have ever heard. The sound they get out of their rigs is so crunchy, yet not so distorted that it sounds like a bunch of fuzz. While Murray didn't really write much material, he still earned his keep with his great guitar solos. Adrian Smith, on the other hand, has credits on a couple songs, and shares lead duties with Dave. Their two distinct playing styles complement each other very well. Beast is also the last Maiden album to feature Clive Burr on drums. His playing on this album is very precise and technical. His style is relativly straightforward, but he'll put beats in different spots to make it stand out, which is a huge part of the Maiden sound. But the real genius in this band is Steve Harris, bassist and main songwriter. Like literally every Iron Maiden album he does most of the writing, including lyrics, but that doesn't mean that the songs sound the same. He is an incredibly gifted writer, as heard in tracks like the title track and the seven and a half minute classic, Hallowed be thy Name. His chops on the bass are great too. Instead of just playing the root notes of the song, he makes original bass lines that are at times even more exciting than the guitars. Invaders is the best example of this. Martin "Farmer" Birch produced the album perfectly. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics on this album is probably my favorite part of the album. Every song has great lyrics that really set the mood. Invaders is probably one of their least famous war songs but nonetheless great. Run to the Hills, despite having strong lyrics, just sounded a little too much like a single for them(and it was one too). Again the best lyrics are Hallowed Be Thy Name and the title track. But the real suprise is Total Eclipse. It was originally off the album and released as a B-Side, it later found it's place on the remastered album. And it stacks up very well despite missing the original cut of tracks. Number Of The Beast is the first Iron Maiden album to feature Bruce Dickinson on lead vocals. His range of tone is up there with the best, and his melodies are very good. But his biggest contribution is that he was really the final piece of the classic Maiden sound. Paul Di'Anno, despite being a good singer, just wasn't exciting enough for what they were striving for. Bruce comes in, and all of a sudden Iron Maiden sounded like the legendary metal band they are. // 10

Overall Impression: This is no doubt the best Maiden album to date. From start to finish this album never falters or disappoints in any area. It has some great tunes like The Prisoner and Invaders as well as all time classics such as Run to the Hills, Number Of The Beast, and Hallowed Be Thy Name. Every rock/metal fan must buy this album if they don't already do. For people new to Iron Maiden this is the album to buy. The first time I listened to this album I was on the verge of running outside and screaming holy. Number Of The Beast is to this date one of the greatest rock records to ever grace the earth, and that's not even me kissing ass. // 10

The Number Of The Beast Reviewed by: krymson, on december 27, 2006

Sound: The Number Of The Beast was Iron Maiden's first album with their new singer Bruce Dickenson and is also the album responsiable for boosting Iron Maiden into one of the premier acts of heahve metal at the time of its release. It has been hailed as one of the most influenical of the genre even though it was panned by critics at the time of its release. The album is dominated by heavy yet melodic guitar riffs and hi-speed guitar soloes by guitarists Dave Murray and Adrian Smith. Bassist Steve Harris also showcases his talent by adding in little bass fills whenever he gets his chance. Although the bulk of the album is distorted faced paced guitar riffs, the song "Children Of The Damned" features some beautiful clean guitar work. This album features some of the most well known Iron Maiden songs like, "The Number Of The Beast" and "Run To The Hills'. // 9

Lyrics: The lyrics were inspired from a range of ways including, a nightmare "The Number Of The Beast" a television show "The Priosonner" and history "Run To The Hills." While lyrics may not be ground-breaking, they fit the songs very well, and are delivered magnificently by, then new vocalist, Bruce Dickenson. Bruce is a classically trained vocalist and sings in falsetto style vocals. Wich harmonizes with the melodic guitar in songs like "Run To The Hills". The best vocals proformances are on the tracks "The Number Of The Beast" and "Children Of The Damned". // 8

Overall Impression: The Number Of The Beast was a landmark album for Iron Maiden. Songs like "Run To The Hills" and "The Prisonner" showcase so much energy, that would make the band famus for it's live shows. The Most impressive songs(which I've probably mentioned a few times by now) are "Children Of The Damned", "The Prisonner", "The Number Of The Beast" and "Run To The Hills". What I love most about this album are the guitar harmonies and high pitched vocals which also happens makes Iron Maiden's work very similar to power metal. This is considered one of the most influencial albums of all time and is a great way to get started on one of the best heavy metal acts of all time. // 9

The Number Of The Beast Reviewed by: Imperial, on march 12, 2008

Sound: So Iron Maiden is metal, of course, and this album definitely is metal. This is also their first album with Bruce Dickinson on vocals, and he makes his debut fantastic. The songs here sound great, and none make you want to skip the song because there really isn't a bad one. Every song is strong. That's how Maiden do it. It starts with Invaders, a song that influences how later thrash metal will sound like: fast and strong. Then you have songs with that classic Maiden feel like 22 Acacia Avenue, and Gangland. Of course, the title track is fantastic and one of their top songs here. Run to the Hills is also great, and has that trademark Maiden gallop during the verse that ties in so well with the lyrics. And the last track, Hallowed Be Thy Name is simply amazing. It has a great clean intro, leading into a distorted harmony and remains so for the rest of the song while being epic. What else can I say, it's Iron Maiden. It's not Metallica-heavy, but it's great metal, with strong guitars, great bass playing by Steve Harris, solid drumming, and Bruce shows that he has what it takes to be their frontman. He has a high range and you can really hear it on Run To The Hills, but his best work here is Hallowed Be Thy Name. The Number of the Beast album really showcases Iron Maiden's abilities and influenced metal for many years to come. // 10

Lyrics: With Iron Maiden, nearly every song is a grand tale of some sort. Here is a short desription of the songs: 01. Invaders - pretty much says it in the title. It's about Vikings coming and invading the Saxons, then overpowering them. 02. Children Of The Damned - it seems like this guy is performing a Satanic ritual, but ends up dying in a posessed glee. 03. The Prisoner - it's based off of the UK show, I wouldn't know, I'm not British. Basically about a man who wants to be free and will do whatever he can to break out of the walls that confine him. 04. 22 Acacia Avenue - about a prostitute who lives at said address. People go to have a good time, etc. Part of a series of Maiden songs about "Charlotte the Harlot" 05. The Number Of The Beast - a man tells his story of witnessing a Satanic ritual. Shocked at first, but becomes drawn to it and believes 666 is for everyone. 06. Run To The Hills - about the "white men" invading the land of the Cree Native Americans and fighting and killing the Cree. Told from both points of view. 07. Gangland - kind of hard to interpret, but it seems to tell what happens in the life of a Mafioso or gang member and how you're a "rat in a trap but you've got to survive". 08. Total Eclipse - the world becomes dark and the true test of life begins. People fearing and nations powerless to do anything. 09. Hallowed Be Thy Name - best song on this album imho. It's about a condemned man who fears death as he awaits the gallows. But as the song progresses, he overcomes his fear and welcomes death as part of the Circle of Life. Bruce's vocals are strongest here and the lyrics are no less: "When you know that you're time is close at hand. Maybe then you'll begin to understand, life down here is just a strange illusion." // 10

Overall Impression: This album is fantastic, and I only have this one, Piece of Mind, and Powerslave, but Number of the Beast is my favorite. It shows the greatness of Iron Maiden, the great influence to metal this album will bring, and great performance on vocals, guitars, bass, and drums. I highly recommend you get this. It has no low parts, and every song is good, if not better. If it were stolen/lost, I would just burn it from when I imported it onto my computer. If I had no digital/anolog copy, I would not hesitate to get it again. If you are even thinking about buying this album, then listen to Hallowed Be Thy Name. My favorite, and I believe, the most impressive song on here. And no, Iron Maiden are not Satanist. // 10

The Number Of The Beast Reviewed by: gopherthegreat, on may 29, 2007

Sound: I would have liked this album to have been a bit "heavier", but the sound is really nothing to complain about. The production was good, and Bruce Dickinson sounds utterly flawless (his scream on Number of the Beast is my personal favorite part of the album). The solo's were good, but what I first noticed was the drumming. The best tracks to hear the drumming are Run to The Hills and Gangland. // 8

Lyrics: Iron Maiden has great lyrics. Simple as that. Their writing is definately one of their strongest aspects. Each song really tells a story to you, about topics such as native americans to gangland shootings. They really fit the music and Bruce Dickinsons aggressive voice. // 10

Overall Impression: This should be the first Iron Maiden album you buy. It really can get you into their music. The best songs on the album are Number Of The Beast, Run To The Hills, Gangland, and Total Eclipse. The only thing about this album I dislike is the fact that quite a few of the songs and solo's sound very similiar. If this album was stolen or lost, I would surely buy it again. // 9

The Number Of The Beast Reviewed by: ironman1207, on february 08, 2008

Sound: This is the lineup that Iron Maiden is remembered for, Bruce Dickinson hitting every single pitch humanly possible, Steve Harris on the Monster Bass, Adrian and Dave with the dual guitars, and Clive Burr on the drums, this is the formula for a timeless masterpiece and one of the landmark albums for heavy metal, rock, and all of music. No one had ever heard anything like this before. The genius behind it all, Steve Harris, the man who IS Iron Maiden, he has written some of the greatest songs of all time including their most famous track, Hallowed Be Thy Name, which is on the album, and sometimes considered the gretest song of heavy metal. Iron Maiden does a perfect job of maintaining harmony. They define harmony by themselves. They stretched the limits of Heavy metal and opened the doors for modern music. Their bass sets up the stage for maintaining harmony, and Steve Harris does a perfect job of this. Adrian Smith and Dave Murray worked with Steve to make outstanding riffs, and Clive Burr syncronized the drums to a near reflection with the bass, and Bruce's unique vocal style all factored into this album's sound, and is truely an album to own. // 10

Lyrics: Dudes, It's Bruce Dickinson. No one beats Bruce Dickinson. There, the singer skills are covered. 100/10. As for the lyrics, they reflect themes of all of life and particularly injustices in the world. "Run To the Hills" tells the story of Indians who had the land taken when the Europeans came, it's about fighting back, fight the power, man. Although, most people are only subconciously aware of this because their brains are already distorted from to much headbanging from the Album. "Hallowed Be Thy Name" expresses the band's view on the death penalty and is about a man who questions what he did in his life to deserve to be put to death, as he waits in his cell for 5 O'clock, when they take him to the gallows. This album's lyrics reflect the band's interest in history and philosophy, but mainly their views on how amazing Iron Maiden is. // 10

Overall Impression: You will crap yourself this album is so amazing. Some tracks to look at are: all of them. But the most impressive tracks on the album are: Run To The Hills, The Number Of The Beast, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Invaders. Seriously, every track on this album is worthy being some of the greatest songs in heavy metal, you headbangers out there, or you newcomers to metal, if you don't already have it, get it. // 10

The Number Of The Beast Reviewed by: WARNINGnimrod12, on july 26, 2008

Sound: Maiden's CD "The Number of the Beast" is somewhat different from their other music, but it is definitely one of their best CDs. I'm sure many Iron Maiden fans think so as well. It features great hits like "The Number of the Beast", "Hallowed Be Thy Name", and "Run to the Hills". The first few tracks have more of a different sound. Such as the first song, "Invaders". I'm not sure exactly what it sounds like, but it's not Maiden. Another song, "Children of the Damned" sounds like Metallica, especially the intro guitar. The fourth track on this CD, "22 Acacia Avenue" has a more old school Metallica sound or a MegaDeth sound. The rest of the songs are like true Maiden. // 9

Lyrics: The lyrics in these songs are great, like any other Iron Maiden songs. If you're a Maiden fan, you probably know that a lot of their lyrics have to do with fighting. Songs suchs as "Run to the Hills" and "Invaders" have to do with battle and war and staying alive. Then songs like "Gangland" and "The Number of the Beast" are leaning more towards death. Pretty much every song has great, thought out lyrics. And the singer is just what brings all those lyrics to life. Bruce Dickinson is an amazing singer. His voice can go so high, and because he's a man, you may think that would sound bad or creepy, but it's awesome. Like Bruce himself said, "My lungs were blessed by God". They say his voice is like a siren, and it is, just in a good way. Yes, Bruce Dickinson has epic vocal skills! // 10

Overall Impression: "The Number of the Beast" is a great album, one of their best. Like I said before, some songs compare to Metallica or MegaDeth, but it is mostly pure Maiden. The best songs from the CD are probably the ones everyone knows: "The Number of the Beast", "Run to the Hills", and "Hallowed Be Thy Name". I just love pretty much every song on the album and I love the style of the music, not many bands do metal like Maiden! There's really nothing to hate about the CD. I'm just not crazy about a certain song, "Invaders". It's good, but not one of their best. If I lost the album, maybe I'd buy it again, most likely. If were to get something else to replace it, it would, of course, be another Iron Maiden CD. // 10

The Number Of The Beast Reviewed by: busway27, on july 29, 2008

Sound: Iron Maiden is and hopefully always will be a good balance of well crafted solos and riffs, galloping bass lines, pounding drums, and of course, the incredibly epic bellow of the one and only Bruce Dickinson. All of the songs have their own story behind them that are usually rather colorful (wikipedia them). Really you can't say that what Maiden played on this album was much different from previous album but when you listen to it, you still have that feeling that the next song is going to be just as, if not more powerful than the one before it. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are typical Maiden lyrics: fantastic (not necessarily amazing but derived of fantasy) and somehow clever. Steve Harris is a master craftsman of lyrical fantasy, if you listen closely to one song's lyrics, you can't help but be seduced into listening to the story in the next one. Singing skills are awesome! Bruce Dickinson's screaming in songs like "Run to the Hills" and, the most obvious, "Number of the Beast", is so powerful you can't help but scream along with him. He is a phenomenal singer that you have to hear to believe. // 9

Overall Impression: There really is no band to compare Maiden to, nothing can compare to such a pounding yet somehow happy sound. To me, the most impressive song is "The Prisoner", it's very free. Bruce Dickinson gives a fine example of why he is so talented in this song with his chilling bellow on the main chorus and Murray and Smith give some of the most awesome solos and rythyms presented on the whole album, this song is by far one of the most impressive songs I've ever heard by Maiden. I love almost all of the songs on this album and I will always love the band in all of their metallic glory. I hate "Children of the Damned", and, what is to me, one of their most overrated songs, "Invaders", I didn't find them terrible, but they paled in comparison to the rest of the songs. I would buy this again in a heartbeat, although this isn't their best album, it is a testament to why Maiden will always be a staple in the Metal genre. // 9

The Number Of The Beast Reviewed by: PrizeInferno, on august 29, 2008

Sound: This is the quintessential Iron Maiden Album. It is the first CD with Bruce Dickenson as the second vocalist. As most of the other cds, it has it's own unique sound. The CD includes Run to the Hills, The Number of the Beast, The Prisoner, and Hallowed By the Name. It is Clive Burs last CD drumming for Maiden and he plays his best showing in Gangland. It is also the first album to not to include an instrumental. The first track, Invaders, starts out hard and keeps it up. They keep the intensity through Number of the Beast, Run to the Hills, and Gangland. They slow down the pace with the last two tracks: Hallowed by the Name and Total Eclipse. // 9

Lyrics: Number of the Beast is a little darker than the surrounding cds. Invaders deals with preparing for a Saxon and Viking battle. The Prisoner is a man who was formerly a slave and escapes and is living on the run and vows to take revenge. Number of the Beast is a story of a man who stumbles upon a Satanic ritual in the woods. His first reaction is to tell the law, but then he is pulled in and decides to become one of them. But better. Run to the Hills is a two sided song. The intro deals with white settlers coming in and destroying the Native Americans society and cultural. The verses deals with the white settlers story about mistreating the Indians and murdering them. Hallowed by the Name is a man reflecting on his life before he is hung in the Gallows tomorrow. Gang land a terrible city filled with gangs where no one is safe. The over all lyrics seem to have the common theme of life altering situations. Possibly taking place in the past. // 8

Overall Impression: It is the Album that skyrocketed Iron Maiden into the spot light. Most of it was not good though. Bruce Dickenson strongly makes a statement exclaiming he is new singer and makes sure everyone knows it. Almost every song has an amazing guitar solo, sometime including the famous Maiden harmonies that they're known for. It is more intense than Iron Maiden and Killers. If you enjoy Maiden, this album is a must. // 9

The Number Of The Beast Reviewed by: guitarmaniac153, on june 26, 2009

Sound: This is Iron Maiden's most famous album and for a good reason first of all this is the introduction of singer Bruce Dickinson which to me is the best metal singer.In my opinion this made Iron Maiden more melodic and metal sounding than the last two records with Paul DiAnno which made the band sound more like punk than metal. The sound is amazing with that classic distorted sound.This was their last album with drummer Clive Burr which he did not disappoint with a fast and ferocious drumming on Run To The Hills to a slow beat on Children Of The Damme. And you have the amazing duo of Dave and Adrian which had good solos like Dave on The first solo of The Number Of The Beas and Adrian in 22 Acacia Avenue they both did a good job. // 9

Lyrics: The Lyrics vary and are about different topics like the British Indian war in Run To The Hills, Or a woman that Adrian met and a sequel to Charlotte The Harlot In 22 Acacia Avenue, Or a guy about to receive the death penalty in Hallowed Be Thy Name to lastly but not least at all the controversial lyrics in The Number Of The Beast about a person being witness to a satanic ritual and is also influenced by a poem Steve Harris read as a kid. Steve wrote all the song except 22 acacia avenue which Adrian wrote before he was a member in Maiden. Bruce voice is so magnificent in this album that words can't describe it. So this album lyrics are phenomenal because it's the essence of heavy metal. // 9

Overall Impression: This Album is really good because it just builds up with invaders which is a good song and ends up with a fan favorite which is the masterpiece that is Hallowed Be Thy Name Every track is powerful in this album especially the classics which are the prisoner, 22 acacia avenue, run to the hills, the number of the beast, children of the dammed, and hallowed be thy name. The only Bad song I consider on the album is Total Eclipse its not a bad song its just that it does not compare to the others. If this album is stolen I would definitely go kill the guy who took it and buy another 5 copies because the songs are good and the album cover is the best album cover I have ever seen. // 9

More Iron Maiden reviews rating latest review