One Big Rush The Genius of Joe Satriani Review

joe satriani: One Big Rush The Genius of Joe Satriani
Released: Nov 29, 2005
Genre: Instrumental Rock
Label: Sony Special Product
It is a one disk collection of Joe's ten greatist songs.
 9.6
 9.2
review (1) 3 comments vote for this album:
One Big Rush The Genius of Joe Satriani Reviewed by: Satchafunkilus, on march 05, 2009

Sound: First things first, this CD is not as much as a new CD more thn it is a one disk collection of Joe's ten greatist songs. These ten songs include: One Big Rush, Surfing With The Alien, Slep Walk, Belly Dancer, Back To Shalla- Bal, (You're) My World, Motorcycle Driver, All Alone, Cryin' and Up In Flames. If you like these songs then you'll love this cd. Like any other CD from Satch you can expect satisfaction. Personally this is one of my favorite satch cds because it has all of my favorites so it's perfect for the car or whatever. Although this CD is not new you still get a CD packed with memorable riffs and awe inspiring solos. // 10

Lyrics: Joe doesn't normally sing in his songs, minus a few ( I Beleive, Lifestyle, Big Bad Moon, etc) this CD is no different, still great though if you don't mind the missing lyrics. If your new to Satch then you will quickly find that you do not need singing in his songs, his guitar does all the singing for him. // 10

Overall Impression: Like I said if you like these songs then you'll love the cd. Or if you'r new to Satch pick it up anyway it will give you a good view of his work so you can expand your collection of his music. I have to give it a ten it is a simply amazing cd. Theres nothing I dont like about it. I would derfinately get another copy, only one place to get it though that I know of and thats FYE. This cant really compare to much to his other work being that its not new. I love the brilliant colletion of songs on here its a pretty good mix. // 10

More Joe Satriani reviews rating latest review