Metalogy Review

judas priest: Metalogy
Released: May 11, 2004
Genre: Heavy metal
Label: Columbia / Legacy
Judas Priest is heavy metal and the deserve to be named heavy metal. Metalogy is a five-disc CD boxed set.
 9.9
 9.8
review (1) 4 comments vote for this album:
Metalogy Reviewed by: god of gnar123, on june 18, 2009

Sound: For those who don't know who priest is and don't know what they sound like you can go die. Judas Priest is heavy metal and the deserve to be named heavy metal. This is a 6 disc box. 5 cd's with 13 songs on each rounded off. There's a total of 65 songs. It also comes with a bonus cd.priest live. it's two concerts. Not sure which ones though. This will for sure be the greatest purchase in your life. // 10

Lyrics: There's more to priest than lyrics my people. The best lyrics in these songs are Glen and k.k.'s screaming guitar solos. This band can easily get away without a singer. But they do have one and let me tell you him. It's rob halford and he makes gay metalists are the world proud. Rob Haford's vocals are like a journey through hell. Who else do you know that can instantly sing from a high piched metal tone to dark, low, hellbent tone. Let us not forget our long lost Tim "the Ripper" Owens. For that short time he was with priest he kepped their evil spirit alive. // 10

Overall Impression: Obviousley it is gonna sound similar to some of the stuff put out there and that is because every metal band looks 1,000,000,000 feet up to priest and once they grow up to be big boys still look up 5,000,000 when they are on thier tippy toes. The most impressive songs are all of the songs... Duhhhh... What isnt there to love about this 6 disc box of screaming guitars, tanylizing vocals, insane bass lines, and hellbent drum beats. I'll tell you... Nothing.period // 10

More Judas Priest reviews rating latest review