Use Me [EP] Review

kid courageous: Use Me [EP]
Release Date: Oct 31, 2005
Label: Universal
Genres: Rock
Following on from two highly successful Top 40 singles Kid Courageous release their third single Use Me from their five track EP featuring four brand new songs.
 7.2
 9.3
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Use Me [EP] Reviewed by: ror, on december 21, 2005

Sound: Kid Courageous is the hottest new punk band out of Australia, this EP is thier best released work so far. Having Mick on lead vocals and Keys gives them an extremely unique sound for a punk band, Soon as I heard some of their work I was addicted and needed more. This is their third CD they have released, their debute album is to be released early 2006. // 9

Lyrics: The lyrics are quite diverse going from deep and meaningfull about girls from far away, to silly songs (Use Me) about kissing girls in calss. Mick a classicaly trained pianist and singer dose an excellent job on this EP, hitting very high long notes perfectly. Outstanding work. // 9

Overall Impression: I honestly cant compare it to any other artists work, it is so brilliant and unique. The most impressive song would have to be "About A Pretty Girl From A Town Far Away" a slow piano song that is just amazing. I love everything about it, if it was stolen I would buy 5 more, excellent price best 5$ I have ever spent! // 10

Comments