Early Mornin' Stoned Pimp Review

Released: Jan 9, 1996
Label: Top Dog
Genre: Rock
Styles: Hip-Hop, Hardcore Rap, Rap-Rock
This CD was released on his own Top Dog label and recorded in "The White Room" in Detroit.
 8.2
 6.4
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
Early Mornin' Stoned Pimp Reviewed by: unregistered, on august 15, 2005

Sound: This CD was released on his own Top Dog label and recorded in "The White Room" in Detroit, Michigan for prbally a limited cost, but you really can't tell. I own the original CD which is very hard to come by now a day and I notice it has a little crackle or something in "where you at rock" but the sound for an independently released album os above standards. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics for the most part are what youd expect out of Kid Rock but that's not a bad thing! They're mostly about women, money, and the "D" but he also has some softer stuff like the amazing "black chik, white guy," but he stays true to his roots with songs like "E. M. S. P." (a little diff. version than the "History Of Rock" mix) and "Krack Rocks" feat. Krack (now known as Uncle Kracker is you didn't know). // 10

Overall Impression: It took me a long time and a lot of money to get this CD and it was worth to me but that's coming from a huge Kid Rock fan, so my overall impression would be a 10. // 10

More Kid Rock reviews rating latest review