Fuck World Trade Review

leftover crack: Fuck World Trade
Released: Aug 31, 2004
Genre: Rock
Styles: Ska-Punk
Leftover Crack return their fire-stoked railroad spike to society's eye with the subtlety-banishing Fuck World Trade.
 9.5
 8.5
Fuck World Trade Reviewed by: DISCONNecktie, on may 09, 2005

Sound: Leftover Crack is the greatest punk-ska bands ever. This is CD was made so well. They alternate between punk/hardcore riffs and ska up stroke riffs. The opening to "Gang Control" is an amazing solo. Some songs are extremely hard core and some songs are pretty mellow. // 10

Lyrics: Stza is one of the most gifted song writers. Most of there songs are about the goverment and cops. Some of the lyrics are a little risky. In the intro they make refernces to there first CD coming out on 9/11/01 and Columbine. In "Rock The 40 Oz." they have lyrics about some crazy stuff. If you aren't open minded and cant take a little joke don't listen to this album. // 10

Overall Impression: This CD is amazing this is a million times better then Mediocre Generica the best song on this CD is probably "Rock The 40 Oz." These guys made the guide book for punk/ska. I would do anything to see these guys live. Damn shame they lost a great drummer. RIP Brandon Chevalier-Kolling. // 10

Fuck World Trade Reviewed by: XxdeathofartxX, on october 18, 2006

Sound: The guitars in "F--k World Trade" are decent. The sound is kinda catchy that is pretty good. The sound fits the vocals pretty well also. The albums sounds are not the best of the best but they are decent at least. So all in all the sound of the album is a eight. // 8

Lyrics: The lyrics are fantastic. You start off with "Clear Channel" which is taking a shot at their old label and also dealing with other things, it then goes into "Life is Pain" which is a anti-spawn song with some decent vocals. The album then goes to the song "Burn Them Prisons" which is another great lyrical writen song. "Gang Control" is a okay song not great but okay. "Super Tuesday" is a great song it is talking manily about 9/11 and the fact that 9/11 happened on Tuesday just makes the message better. The last song I am going to note for lyrics is "Operation M.O.V.E", the last track on the album, it is talkign about teh events that were taken against move in which police set the house on fire in which the move memebers were at and had gunmen shoot them if they tryed to come out. The lyrics are great. // 10

Overall Impression: Some of the most impressive songs on the album are "Super Tuesday," "Burn Them Prisons" "Operation M.O.V.E." I love the lyrics to the album, the vocals are kind of a down side, the fact that they say they are anti-racist then put a song title on the album called "Gringos Son Puercos Feos" Which is spanish for "White People Are Ugly Pigs" and the white people part is the nice way of putting it, it is like the 'N' word in English but for white people in spanish. The album gets a 8 due to the sound being only a eight and the downsides of the album weighing the ten for the lyrics down to the total of a eight for the album. If it were stolen/lost I would buy a new copy if I could find it, it is hard to find around where I live. // 8

Fuck World Trade Reviewed by: MassacreDeicide, on december 11, 2007

Sound: Their punk, ska, and hardcore sound fused together is unmatched by other artists in the same field. When the band formed originally as Choking Victim in 1992, the band line up was unstoppable in political lyricism and nonstop hatred for the government. A major innovation on Stzas' part {Vocalist} was the lyrics including political hatred and powerful meaning. // 9

Lyrics: The lyrics are more advanced then I could have ever hoped for from an L.O.C. album, its cuts like,"It ain't a mystery, that U.S.history, was built upon the graves of native ways and beaten slaves." From Super Tuesday, that make Leftover Crack what they are. Stza has always been a stand out vocalist, he is one of the singers that fans will automatically recognize on the radio. // 10

Overall Impression: Other bands like F-Minus, No Cash, and INDK match Leftover Crack flawlessly. The most impressive tracks are Super Tuesday, Burn Them Prisons, Soon We'll Be Dead, and Life Is Pain are some major standouts. I love that L.O.C. doesn't change, as opposed to other hardcore punk bands that do. There's nothing I really hate about it. I would absolutely buy it again. // 10

More Leftover Crack reviews rating latest review