No Name Faces Review

lifehouse: No Name Faces
Released: Oct 31, 2000
Genre: Rock
Styles: Post-Grunge, Adult Alternative Pop/Rock, Alternative Pop/Rock
It really is a bit of a surprise to see such musical maturity hailing from such a young (in age and tenure) band. No Name Face should fit right in on rock radio.
 9.6
 9.3
 9.8
review (1) 7 comments vote for this album:
No Name Faces Reviewed by: scarr, on february 05, 2005

Sound: This album has one of the best sounds I have ever heard! Lifehouse uses a wounderful variety of driving electric tones to melodic acoustic arrangements that leave you completely unaware of a skip button. I was quite impressed with their ability to create such powerful dynamics with soo little! // 8

Lyrics: Theses lyrics are nothing short of spectacular! Jason's ability to write captivating lyrics showed impressivley in this collection of personal songs. The lyrics are perfect for a generation seeking a personal connection with someone who has gone through the same issues from, insecurity in "Simone" to completely love struck in "Everything." // 10

Overall Impression: This album is one of my personal favorites, and never leaves me unsatisfied. Songs such as: "Hanging By A Moment," "Sick Cycled Carosel," and "Everything" just ring in my head constantly! I love how at any moment the band can take you from one extreme to another. And, I would most definetly go in to a severe state of panic if this album was lost or stolen. // 10

More Lifehouse reviews rating latest review
+ Almeria 7.6 12/10/2012